Does Anyone Carry When Riding?

Motley

750cc
notThisShitAgain.gif

Skeeter

Rocker
Thank you for that Skeeter. My son will almost be 11 when we do this trip so he will be riding on the back with me obviously.

ohh man dude that will be the best trip, i had a smile on my face as i read what you rote. itll be a great time. i took a 3 week trip with my family in a 83 winabego back in like 1998. 4 people and a dog. best time of my life. saw sooooo much stuff i didnt even knew existed. i was about 14ish? still a fond experience and wouldnt trade it for anything. take lots of pictures. this way you can look back at them when youre both older and can smile and hold those pictures close to your heart. now im 26 and go on rides with my parents on our bikes. im very grateful for it. your son will be the talk of the town among all his buddies when he comes home from the road with his dad and their crazy motor sickles. good luck and be safe

KingBear

Hooligan
Nope, I'm definitely not skinny, and the only thing that scares me more than people who like guns is Philly. :sheep:

Gretsch

Rocker
no body knows what i have on me or in my truck. includin the girl im goin to see

If you're serious about this girl then you should let her know. She might not like it at first but if you explain why you carry she should understand. If you don't three things will happen:

1) She WILL find out
2) There WILL be a fight
3) You WILL NOT get laid

That's a long ride home with blue balls. :(

KingBear

Hooligan
Of course it must be explained to the girlfriend that the whole reason for carrying the gun in the first place is to protect her in the event of a criminal attack. Demonstrate how she must hide behind you whilst you valiantly fight off the assailants, no doubt sustaining serious and perhaps mortal wounds, all in the cause of defending her life and, even more precious, her virtue! :worthy:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Real class kingbear...topic you don't agree with so insult and belittle someone. Please feel free to keep you fucking opinions to yourself on any threads I start. I REALLY think I can do without with the fuck your two cents are.

Oxblood

750cc
Of course it must be explained to the girlfriend that the whole reason for carrying the gun in the first place is to protect her in the event of a criminal attack. Demonstrate how she must hide behind you whilst you valiantly fight off the assailants, no doubt sustaining serious and perhaps mortal wounds, all in the cause of defending her life and, even more precious, her virtue! :worthy:

Naw my girl carries her own gun in a larger caliber than mine so if the shit hit the fan I'd prolly hide behind her...

KingBear

Hooligan
Real class kingbear...topic you don't agree with so insult and belittle someone. Please feel free to keep you fucking opinions to yourself on any threads I start. I REALLY think I can do without with the fuck your two cents are.
Not at all, I was merely offering a counterpoint to Gretsch's observation, trying to find a way to go from zero to hero. :)

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
My apologies; kingbear and I talked through PM. I thought he was being serious and going straight at skeeter with how his post was written. I can talk an issue until the cows come home but going at someone kind of sets me off. I guess I spent too much time on another forum where that seemed to be the norm and belittling people can get my blood boiling.

Skeeter

Rocker
If you're serious about this girl then you should let her know. She might not like it at first but if you explain why you carry she should understand. If you don't three things will happen:

1) She WILL find out
2) There WILL be a fight
3) You WILL NOT get laid

That's a long ride home with blue balls. :(

she has her permit to carry as well. shes lives in philly. and knows i carry. i just dont whip the gun out and say hey its right here. i should say that when im with her its not on me, just in my truck.

i ask girls 4 questions before i "date" them
1. how do they feel about motor sickles
2. how do they feel about tattoos
3. how do they feel about guns
4. how do they feel about obama

this one got them all right

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
My apologies; kingbear and I talked through PM. I thought he was being serious and going straight at skeeter with how his post was written. I can talk an issue until the cows come home but going at someone kind of sets me off. I guess I spent too much time on another forum where that seemed to be the norm and belittling people can get my blood boiling.
Well, only half kidding. I've been to Philly plenty of times and it does scare the shit out of me! And so do the rest of y'all gun-toting bloodthirsty bastages! :D

Seriously, back to Tang's original question, interstate carry is problematic to say the least, and international carry is just asking for trouble. My carry package would consist of a reliable international cell phone with a charger that works on your bike, pepper spray (the good stuff, see www.zarc.com), a good folding knife, and a small, bright flashlight.

Skeeter should add a 40mm grenade launcher. :headbang2:

geolpilot

Street Tracker
It's simple. The Texas license is good in 31 states. Most of the others are filled with liberals, so why visit them at all.

sportyone

Street Tracker
You gun nuts scare the shit out of me!

me too, any wonder there is always sh.t going down, look how jumpy everyone gets about their guns, even in a simple discussion ?

hey Skeeter, if your girl lives on the wrong side of town, why bother man ?

you gotta wonder about these gun nuts, ......

I'm happy me & my girl live in Australia man !

Last edited:

drlapo

Hooligan
yeah, who needs a gun? the government will protect you
remember when seconds count, the police will be there in minutes