William Dunlop and Guy Martin

Motley

750cc
Aye, you and me both. As an ex-pat Ulsterman, I can say the road racing is the thing I miss most.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
“It goes like shit off a shovel...." G. Martin

No higher praise for a sport bike than that...

Cheers,

--Rich

Roger

Street Tracker
John McGuinness will be on a Honda Racing Fireblade. Damn, that is so freaking great. Getting all excited here and can't even watch it. I really wish they would cover these races on TV here in North America. The races don't even rate a mention.

Guy Martin on a Triumph

I'm not sure but I think that Guy is only on a Triumph for the Isle of Man TT. He is supposed to be riding a Smiths Racing Daytona 675. I don't quite understand but for different classes he might be riding for different teams. I'm a wee bit confused.
More here: http://www.smithsracing.co.uk/johnson-martin-compete-2015-isle-man-races/

“It goes like shit off a shovel...." G. Martin

No higher praise for a sport bike than that...

Cheers,

--Rich

Mega! :D

Mark

750cc
Guy+Martin+1_A2.jpg

Motley

750cc
John McGuinness will be on a Honda Racing Fireblade. Damn, that is so freaking great. Getting all excited here and can't even watch it. I really wish they would cover these races on TV here in North America. The races don't even rate a mention.

I'm not sure but I think that Guy is only on a Triumph for the Isle of Man TT. He is supposed to be riding a Smiths Racing Daytona 675. I don't quite understand but for different classes he might be riding for different teams. I'm a wee bit confused.
More here: http://www.smithsracing.co.uk/johnson-martin-compete-2015-isle-man-races/

Mega! :D

I think he's given up on ever winning a TT.

Roger

Street Tracker
I'm going to Northwest 200, just had to brag about it, can't wait!

:mad:

Well, seriously, enjoy the event. I hope you get a good spot and the weather is all round good. Still three weeks away. Take some pictures if you can and send a couple our way. Have fun :)