Where do you live?

JEnfield

Street Tracker
The 2nd smallest state in the union Delaware southern end only a 35 minute ride to the northern end the way I ride .

Jimmy

Sf !

Ex Brisbane/Hanoi/Singapore/Abu Dhabi/Madrid - now downtown San Francisco and loving' it. Its a weird city but most importantly, all year riding as the bay area has some brillant rides....

Attachments

• DSCN5368 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5368 (Large).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN5378 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5378 (Large).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

derby boy

Two Stroke
I live just west of Tucson AZ. Year round riding. Born in Matlock, Derbyshire England then shipped to the states on the Queen Mary (gave away my age).
All I can say is I wish Thruxiegirl lived here.:C

R

rndtaylor

I just want ya'll to know I had a great ride with nachog today. He took me back over some roads I had not seen in 15 years, then bought my lunch too.

Thanks man.

BCarnage

moped
Yep, We've met. I am an acquaintance with Dirty Nick, Fat guy, horn rimmed glasses, and yep, a TRAP member.

KingBear

Hooligan
The smallest state in the union: R.I
AKA the other state where prostitution is legal. :eeek:

I never could figure out why they call it Rhode Island when it's not an island. I mean it has an island, but the state isn't an island. Maybe it was just wishful thinking. :confused:

dave1068

Two Stroke
Actually we're the smallest state and longest name, state of ri and providence plantations...

Prostitution is illegal here. The johns and pros's are collared all the time and their names are listed in the paper (public records you know)

Many people say, oh long island, no thats NY

KingBear

Hooligan
Prostitution is illegal here. The johns and pros's are collared all the time and their names are listed in the paper (public records you know)
Well not that it matters, especially here in this forum, but just because I'm the kinda guy who likes to be right whenever possible to make up for some of the times I'm wrong...

In Rhode Island the act of prostitution (engaging in sexual activity in exchange for money) is legal because there is no specific statute that defines it and makes it illegal. Street prostitution, however, is specifically defined and made illegal: Loitering for Indecent Purposes (Chapter 11-34-8) and Soliciting from Motor Vehicles for Indecent Purposes (Chapter 11-34-9). Operating a brothel is also illegal (Chapter 11-34-5). Otherwise, prostitution is not regulated by the state of Rhode Island.

Capo

Scooter
Precisely 1 mile from the Atlantic Ocean in the quaint, quiet town of Sea Girt, New Jersey

NYC - you got a problem wit dat?!

IMG_0309.jpg