Where do you live?

I just moved from beautiful and hilly Austin, TX to ugly and flat Houston, TX.

Guess I should update my profile, but I'm still in denial.

nachog35

Scooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachog35 View Post
Nashville, TN. If anyone is local or passing through and wants to get together for a weekend ride or kickin' tires y'all let me know.

nachog35 & rndtaylor, Count me in, I like to kick tires.

Should be real nice this weekend, Sunday works best for me for a couple of hours. I'm over by 40 & Charlotte. How to get in touch? I added y'all to my contacts and I've enabled the vcard function. The FAQ says there should be an email button or PM function but I must not have enough posts to make that work or i'm an idiot.

simpson

TT Racer
Should be real nice this weekend, Sunday works best for me for a couple of hours. I'm over by 40 & Charlotte. How to get in touch? I added y'all to my contacts and I've enabled the vcard function. The FAQ says there should be an email button or PM function but I must not have enough posts to make that work or i'm an idiot.

hnsimpson[at]gmail[dot]com

is my email

-simpson

trumppa

Scooter
Hi! I live in Finland,Europe. Snowing like hell right now! Time goes so very
-S L O W- when it´s winter . Pain,pain,pain...

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Columbia, South Carolina USA

Northeast side of Columbia, SC.
It's supposed to be 70º this weekend...definitely riding.
Home of the South Carolina Gamecocks!!

mrt202

Street Tracker
Northeast side of Columbia, SC.
It's supposed to be 70º this weekend...definitely riding.
Home of the South Carolina Gamecocks!!
Get up to the northwest corner of the state often? I ride up to Walhalla and beyond pretty often. If you wanna hit the twisties sometime, get in touch.

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Get up to the northwest corner of the state often? I ride up to Walhalla and beyond pretty often. If you wanna hit the twisties sometime, get in touch.

mrt202, not often enough. But keep me in mind, please.
GREG

MES

750cc
there is a vB module that set up a members map
http://www.frappr.com is another option and is easy to use
www.zeemaps.com allso works

The old way would be to set up a GoogleMaps account under NBR and
inbed it in a sticky on the forum
when a Member get above a certain # of posts they get the password to the map.
They thumgtack their postion (as accurately as they are comortable with) and fill in any info they want to about themselfs. They can also create a link to their maps, IE: where they ride (with photos if they want)

There is lot of ways to do this if Admin chooses to.

Because we are a mobile bunch it make it very easy to hook up/ trip plan, or just see what kind of roads people ride.

it would a nice feature