Where do you live?

Well, I'm in the St. Louis area. Just got my bike in November, and I have a wife/husband pair that I ride with. Not done much since I got my bike at a bad time for riding. But, spring is right around the corner.
BTW, I bought a '08' America, and love it so far.
-gremmann-

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I live in the Denver Area. That's in Colorado and no we don't all ride horses and ski, but we are required to be Bronco fans and have an intimate knowledge of cow tipping during the Sock Show where the tipping is easy.:headbang2:

Social D 13

Scooter
Born in So. Cal- Los Angeles,
Living in Chicago..well, western burbs of Chicago- Naperville ( ranked 3rd best city to live in, so i have a higher chance than most to be hit someone w/ auto insurance in their Range Rover).
Social Distortion Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
A common nickname for anyone named Francisco is "Pancho". Hence the San Pancho in my tagline. I've heard my fair city be referred in less than endearing terms such as San FranFreako and San Fransissy-co but it's a great place to live if not a bit expensive. Great weather, great restaurants, and some great cycling roads in the Bay Area. Come on over!

Paul- Coffee Roaster by day. Ladies man by night. Mexican by morning.

northcountry

Two Stroke
river-woods

On the river (Menominee), by the woods. -26 the other morning, but suppose to hit 38 this weekend. Cabin fever starting, need some sun. All in all though, a good winter. New wood cook stove (Esse), heats the whole house well. Got the Optimate charging, will fire up the T100 tomorrow and hope for a break.

Attachments

• P4230023.jpg
    P4230023.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
Southern Ontario CANADA.

If any of ya' hosers make it across the border, stop on by for a beer or 2, and some Canadian back-bacon.

nachog35

Scooter
Nashville, TN. If anyone is local or passing through and wants to get together for a weekend ride or kickin' tires y'all let me know.

mrt202

Street Tracker
On the shores of lake Hartwell right now. In my dads basement. But it's a damn fine basement, with a view.

Attachments

• 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
R

rndtaylor

Nashville, TN. If anyone is local or passing through and wants to get together for a weekend ride or kickin' tires y'all let me know.

I am in carthage, it is gonna be warm in a couple of days, so let's ride this weekend.