What mods have you got?

One of the biggest differences between my Scrambler & my Street, is that I've been planning "improvements" for the Scram since it landed in my garage. & dispite the thousands I've already spent, I've still got a lot more to go. Wheras the Street (reluctantly) got a suspension upgrade, & that's all I plan to do to it (I may eventually get Arrow slip-on mufflers, but they're not a priority)
I think this has a lot to do with the Street being exactly the bike I was shopping for (except for the suspension). I don't want (or need) anymore hp, or I'd have bought a Speed 3. & as I like the stripped back naked look, I'm more likely to take stuff off the bike, than add it. Whereas, to fullfill my wants for the Scram, it's had to be taken way beyond what it's makers ever intended for it.
But that's just my reasoning. & I know that others are always looking to wring a few more ponies out of their rides, no matter what it is.
So what mods have you got? How do you like them? (value for money etc.) & what do you plan to do next?

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Mivv low mount Carbon GP Can - wanted a low can so I can put cordura saddle bags on for the winter commute.

Paid the Speedy Tax: Fly Screen, Belly Pan & Hugger ... just needed to look like the damn marketing pics that I drooled over

Mad Dr. Tail Tidy.

Don't need any more performance, so other than a Power Commander & Custom Tune (Only to smooth things out, and be sure I aint wastin fuel) I don't plan anything in the motor dept.

I Want Ohlins! Front & Rear. The Speedy Suspension may (or may not) be better than the Street's, but it needs to be better, this bike deserves better....

And I may replace the Speedy FlyScreen with a Street Triple or or that French Company's for Winter.

I ride 365 rain or shine & would like a little better wind blast deflector when it drops into the teens.

Marker

Scooter
Thats funny Scratch, i bought the street for the exact opposite. The bike IS everything I wanted in a naked. Raw, powerful (for it s wee bitty size), good riding position, ect...and upgradable!

I only have CRG bar end mirrors on at the momenet. I am painting the bike blazing orange (like the new speed triples), I have a orange flyscreen to go on it as soon as the rest of the bike is complete. (havn't started yet) Along with a colored belly pan and seat cowl

Next is going to be a

1) Pazzo shorties
2) Custom fram sliders
3) Zard low boy exahaust
4) custom fender eliminator with integrated tail light.
5) Replace parts with some Carbon Fiber
6) rear shock
7) Upgrade the cartriges, possibly turn into fully adjustable suspension
8) New bar (im satified with it at the time being but in time get a rizoma fatty on there)
9) Cams

This is my current plan of attack...i can just see the $$$ going away :(

TonUp

Street Tracker
2005 Speed Triple Mods

TORS, New Map, BCM Air Filter, Frame Sliders, Fender eliminator kit, 44 tooth rear sproket, had bar end mirrors, Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires with 32psi front and 34 psi rear on the street, suspensions tuned by GMD Computrak.

Ton Up!

drlapo

Hooligan
TORS cans, TORS map, K&N filter, flyscreen and windscreen, seat cowl. Oury grips, bar end mirror a couple of Union Jack stickers and its all done

I am a bit the same way Scratch with the RS. I don't think that it needs any mods to make it a better bike (for my riding anyway). It has the carbon can and a grab rail but they were on it when I bought it so I can't take credit for them.

I put the 18T front sprocket on it a while back. Great mod.

I'd love a belly pan but at $500 AUD I think I'll wait until money is no object.. :)

If I bought a Speed Triple my fear would be that I would want to go ballistic with the accessories. They look hot as they are but wow they look greaterest with the extra bits.. :rolleyes:

Neek

Scooter
Just bought the bike (Roulette Green 07 S3)used, and as best I can tell...here's the list:

Some kind of black handlebar
Black anodized CSC front brake reservoir, no urine specimen
gel grips
Pazzo short levers
Flyscreen
Seat Cowl
Rear Hugger
New Pegs/Heel Guards
Every kind of engine/frame slider known to man
Green rear sprocket. I think I need to count the teeth
Mad Doctor RFE
Chain Reaction Moto dual high exhaust

Can you guys see anything I missed?

3579669182_13ee33909b_b.jpg

3578858049_900b276794_b.jpg

3579666972_5b9e47e2d4_b.jpg

Pokeyjoe

Scooter
I just put the 1050 throttle tube on my ST-R. What a great mod. If you want a fistful of throttle, you have it now. Street driving is fine and freeway driving is much easier (you don't have to twist the throttle as far - easier on your wrist). US$10 and ten minutes.