Aftermarket mirrors

Bonafide

NBR founder
yeah, those folding CRGs would probably be nice. When you go offroad you could just fold them in so they dont smack stuff.

geolpilot

Street Tracker
Yamaha VMAX mirror heads fit on the Triumph mirror stalks. They look good, are wider and lgive a better view.

attachment.php

Attachments

• nc deflector.jpg
    nc deflector.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Hedge

American Infidel
I like anything that folds mainly because I do a lot of Lane Splitting! I have the Naps on my Bonne but I think you should probably ask Scratch or Rhodie what they are doing. IMO they are the Scrambler Kings. :)

BTW - Nice to see Frank Black here!

FrankBlack

Two Stroke
BTW - Nice to see Frank Black here!

Back at ya Hedge. Kind of a nice experience to not have big brother scanning our every word huh?

I did consider those CRGs and I know everyone raves about them. But I'm very pleased with these polished billet ones (I guess they're probably copies of the CRGs) and they are a fraction of the cost (plus the mirrors are firmly held in the mounts, unlike some cheaper imitations).

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Yeah, I noticed that as well, they look great, but once you start talking about 90 euros, holy shit. I can slide the CRGs past the wife, those wouldn't stand a chance.

Hiltz

Scooter
CRGs

I like the looks of the CRGs but have a couple of concerns.
I commute on my Scram and lane split constantly. My stock mirrors are just inboard of my bar ends allowing me to squeeze through some pretty tight spaces. I would welcome input from those who use CRGs in the same sitituations.
Secondly, exactally what is required to mount CRGs to my stock Scrambler bars?

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Put the CRG lane splitter on and it works great. I ordered from NewBonneville and they sent the adapter with the mirror. Looks very good, quality construction, folds almost down nothing, not any wider than the bar with the bar end on it.

Hedge

American Infidel
I like the looks of the CRGs but have a couple of concerns.
I commute on my Scram and lane split constantly. My stock mirrors are just inboard of my bar ends allowing me to squeeze through some pretty tight spaces. I would welcome input from those who use CRGs in the same sitituations.
Secondly, exactally what is required to mount CRGs to my stock Scrambler bars?

I lane split all the time as well if there is a traffic jam. I have the Black Naps and I just fold them right up so that they are uselessly out of the way and therefore, I'm never looking backward only forward where all my attention should be anyway. If I'm gonna get busted for L/S I will here about it over the radio when he hails me! Keep the concentration always in front of you and never look back!

geolpilot

Street Tracker
The wind screen is a National Cycle wind deflector with the quick release mounts. On or off in about a minute.