What´s your profession?

Oxblood

750cc
Used to help make 3500lbs race cars go in circles but this economy is no good for nascar so now I'm one of the unemployed.

whyme

TT Racer
Marketing communications for a large financial company

....sorry if we lost any of your money last year, but it wasn't my fault...really.

Realtor...builder....really great profession to be in now.

ha! I built houses for 5 years or so and it made me HATE realtors. I got into lumber sales a few years ago until that ship sank, and for the last few months I've been installing alarms for an ADT dealer. It's my hope/dream to install an alarm in a house I built and talk shit about the builder :D. The alarm gig has been a pretty cool job but the money hasn't been too steady so far. I hope it picks up :(

alanalan

moped
Director of Training and pistol competition foundation of one of the largest gun manufacturers in the world. LE officer. Electrical Contractor. Every 10 years I need to try something new.

zmilin

Street Tracker
Im a trainer/technician/manager of processes for a very large retail electronics company.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
I tried to search to see if there was a thread like this but couldn´t find one.

I myself am a special needs teacher for kids aged 12-17. I´ve been working with ADHD and other letter-combinations for almost 25 years.

I'm ADHD and Dyslexic and I grew up just fine.

I'm a graphic designer for the www.good-guys.com. I design the marketing work. ryanrobot99.blogspot.com for art.

Also... Please never have me do math.

--ryan