What´s your profession?

I tried to search to see if there was a thread like this but couldn´t find one.

I myself am a special needs teacher for kids aged 12-17. I´ve been working with ADHD and other letter-combinations for almost 25 years.

rodburner

Rocker
natural gas pipefitter foreman..
Jun01_0001.jpg

Bonafide

NBR founder
I tried to search to see if there was a thread like this but couldn´t find one.

Probably cause those who want to share this info will list it in their profile.

Cool that you guys want to share your own chosen or settled occupations/careers ... but that info is already available if someone wants to share it publicly.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Drug dealer. . . well caffeine is pretty much a drug right? I am a shift supervisor for starbucks, currently attempting to get into law enforcement, but apparently the academies around here don't think hiring a crazed motorcycle lunatic like myself is a good idea.

nohawk

Rocker
Right now I'm a pipeline welder and track hoe operator but I hate it, would love to just drive a truck again but DAC services has got that road closed for me now. I'd work at starbucks in a minute,I think it would be fun.

bkiser

Scooter
IT computer geek and musician. Just watched 20% of my IT co-workers get laid off yesterday. Glad it wasn't me, but still sucks. Thanks for all the stimulus and job creation, Obama and Congress.

When younger, kept going back and forth between mechanical fitter and motorcycle dealerships. Then 23 years as motorcycle delivery postman. Finally got my dream job the one I had the cross hairs on from the beginning, RETIRED and loving every minute of it.
:cheer: