Total Miles

drmuonfunk

Scooter
How many miles are these new bonnevilles expected to reach before death clock strikes? That is assuming of course you're changing the oil every 3,000 and maintaining.

Dave

Street Tracker
some of the America/Speedmaster guys have 60-70 thousand and more with no issues

MES

750cc
'05 790
50K no worries on mine.
Ok, my coil went south on me. Hardly an issue.
I whip mine mercilessly, It's a canyon bomber.
If you take care of it, it should last damn near forever.
They really are tough little burros.

mine is a 2006, bored to 904cc, lots of mods, beaten to a pulp everytime I ride it. I'm at just under 30,000 miles. The only part that's failed me was the coil.

drmuonfunk

Scooter
Good to know. I have about 16K on mine put on about 9k this season alone. I'm thinking about predators and pulling the airbox in the coming months.

DandyDoug

750cc
I have personally seen them with over 50k on the clock and there is one guy over on the NTBF who has reached close to 100k already with no hint of a mechanical difficulty.
Talking with a top tech early on after I bought mine. He felt the motors were so over built and understressed he could see them going into the 100k range easily with just standard maintenance and not being a twitt with the throttle constantly.

KiwiRat

Scooter
100,000 km (60,000 miles) on my '06 T100.

Airbox removal and re-jet at 2,000 miles. Absolutely no engine hassles, and only a coil failure.

These engines are way over engineered for the power they put out stock standard.

Toooooooo

22k...is impressive.....I do 10k a year on my truck.....

What can I say...I love riding too much. I ride to work 5 days a week, take it out to the canyons after work most of the time, take it out to canyons on the weekends...even run errands on it. I also ride rain or shine....except if its downpouring and really windy, then I will drive. I also have a Daytona 675...and I basically have that do track duty 95% of the time.

I hate driving...and will only drive if I ABSOLUTELY need to.

Oh, and my bike is bone stock. Only mods Ive done are mostly DIY...like mirror mounts to mount the stock mirrors on the ends of the handlebars, my luggage spools I got from Harbor Freight for $7, my rear Fender I chopped, and currently drilling holes on my chain guard and might put holes on my front sprocket cover.

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
CC Rider over at the NTBF posted some pics of his '01's odo at 99,999 then 100,000 miles. I seem to remember him saying that the head's never been off the bike.

bonZa

Street Tracker
CC Rider over at the NTBF posted some pics of his '01's odo at 99,999 then 100,000 miles. I seem to remember him saying that the head's never been off the bike.

it would be nice to know what oil he's using, 100,000 miles is impressive