The Starter Motor that wouldn't Start

NEPatriots9

Scooter
The key take away from this thread for me is that Uncle Charlie still pays for AOL, I think that he and my Dad are the only two customers they have left.

Hedge

American Infidel
The key take away from this thread for me is that Uncle Charlie still pays for AOL, I think that he and my Dad are the only two customers they have left.
Well fellas - I haven't heard from Good Ole' UncleCharlie! Maybe he is 118 million richer and in Tahiti right now with a lounge chair and a cool drink with an umbrella in it getting fanned by a beautiful Polynesian girl!
Well Good on him if so! :)

Bonafide

NBR founder

Hate to admit it, but I once paid them $3 a minute to talk in a freakin chat room. I thought that shit was too cool for skool.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Gotta love the kill switch redundancy.

Now all you gotta do is the glove trick.... not find one while on the road...throw the other one away..... next time you stop you find the lost one... then you ride back to get the one you threw away.... only to find that the garbage has benn collected.:huh: