tattoos!

AceT100

Rocker
Looking great! The line work is excellent! Can't wait to see it when it's complete!

Thanks, Scotty my artist has run his own shop for 18 years+ now, and regularly wins the "Best Tattoo Shop" category in the local polls.

He did the memorial for my Dad, as well as my Wife's paw prints (both earlier on this thread)

Skeeter

Rocker
this is my newest tat which is a cover up. my tat guy takes his time so we had to 2 sittings due to me not bein able to sit still but im happy with the end result
1744 was my house number in PA from age 3 to 26

2012-01-25164441.jpg

all done
2012-02-11155301.jpg

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I watched the show...the judges annoyed the shit out of me. They give a challenge or whatever and state what they would want and the standard it would judge by and then when it came for them to put their money with their mouths were...they were all over the place contradicting themselves. I thought they were full of shit; one week railing some guy for not following the rules on his American standard style tat and then the next week praising a guy for a pin up that was more anime! I thought the contestants were pretty cool and the judges were jerk-offs.

Skeeter

Rocker
i wanted that guy josh woods to win, but then they voted him off and kept the southern dude, in th end that guy tommy shouldve won.
it was a neat show i guess, kinda wierd if you were on the show and got what you thought was a great tattoo and then d-bag dave naravro and them ripp it apart and that judge gets voted off.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I agree the right guy won it and I also agree that I got annoyed listening to d-bag Dave Navarro critique that artists' work. Who the fuck is he to rip on a tat artist?! I thought the challenges were cool and it was a pretty good show...I just got annoyed how the judges were swaying by their own standards when it came to the judging. Was Josh the dude that did the anime pin-up?

Skeeter

Rocker
yea, i wasnt a fan of that pinup but he dod some awesome color jobs, hes the one that did those awesome lookin fruits on the guys arm that they tore him apart about

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
The fruit was awesome and they were pretty ruthless on the critique; it seemed like he couldn't catch a break on a lot of stuff but definitely a kick-ass tattooer.

rodburner

Rocker
This is my daughter's latest tat. A note Jeri wrote to her when she was 5 years old. She found the note while helping me clean out stuff around the house. She had her tat guy enlarge the note 25% then copy it on her forearm.A 20 year old message in her mom's handwriting.. Pretty cool I thought. Oh, and she and her husband just moved into their first house 2 weeks ago,on NE Bonnieville Pl.
DSCF0001.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
thats an awesome tatoo. i have a tatto on my chest of my mom's hand writing that says "i love you", mom is still alive. my dad is against tattoos and after that tat he agreed to get match tats with me and my younger brother, we all got the winged motorcycle wheel

rodburner

Rocker
Thanks Skeet. Still waiting for that "spark" to get me fired up for another one.It's crazy,but I don't even get that old buzz from riding anymore either. I haven't ridden my bike in more than a year. Oh well.

Skeeter

Rocker
Thanks Skeet. Still waiting for that "spark" to get me fired up for another one.It's crazy,but I don't even get that old buzz from riding anymore either. I haven't ridden my bike in more than a year. Oh well.

well i wish you the best buddy, im sure its tough but you still got youre daughter