tattoos!

Skeeter

Rocker
I hope you meant [at least] $12.18/hr.,cuz the min.wage here is $9.something...

nope i get paid 2.18 an hour. i get tips so min, wage doesnt apply. with tips on a good day i walk out with 12 dollars an hour not includin the 2.18 hour so i make good money hence why i work 2 jobs 6 days a week. im savin money so one day i can have something nice

the gov them TAXES my 2.18 a hour.

rodburner

Rocker
Fuck me runnin,Skeet. I never knew. Even more kudo's to you.
Having lived in union oblivia my whole life,I can't believe how far out of touch with reality I am.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
Fuck me runnin,Skeet. I never knew. Even more kudo's to you.
Having lived in union oblivia my whole life,I can't believe how far out of touch with reality I am.

aqhahaha thanks dude. i know you and the wifie are good people so its all rad.

back to tattoos:

im movin to arizona in 6 weeks and need to get more inkage. thinkin bout gettin a sugar skull to cover up my first tattoo, outline of a star on my shoulder.... i was 18 and thought it was cool. i dont regret it but would rather have a huge piece there.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Skeet if you swing through houston I have a couch and my artist would be happy to do it, he does damn good work, free handed one of my half sleeves and I couldn't be happier!

Skeeter

Rocker
Skeet if you swing through houston I have a couch and my artist would be happy to do it, he does damn good work, free handed one of my half sleeves and I couldn't be happier!

mr texas
thanks do very much for the offer. means a lot to me. my dad and i are drivin my suburban out to az and hes not into tattoos at all so one he wouldnt stop so i could get tattooed and 2 i think were gonna just haul ass and take turns driving. but thanks dude

badda_bing

Two Stroke
Newest for me
77930af3.png

67dbd8b5.png

badda_bing

Two Stroke
I like that. Who's concept and illustration?

I was recently diagnosed with end stage renal failure. The concept is a man coming to terms with his belief. Buddha and me. The words sum up everything in life "nothing is permanent"

Gretsch

Rocker
Bing, I'm sorry to hear of your illness.

"For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
May your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength."

badda_bing

Two Stroke
Bing,that is totally fucked up. Are they planning a transplant or dialysis ?
thanks for the thoughts. It has been a hard thing to cope with.

I have a disease called Wegeners granulomatosis
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/wegeners-granulomatosis/DS00833

It is not genetic, no precursors, vague could be anything symptoms before it is diagnosed. I am on dialysis now, only have 10% kidney function. The disease has to be in remission for at least 6 months before i can be put on the transplant list. The docs have it under control, but not in remission yet.

msc66

Two Stroke
I was recently diagnosed with end stage renal failure. The concept is a man coming to terms with his belief. Buddha and me. The words sum up everything in life "nothing is permanent"

Shit man, I don't know what to say besides you know now we're all pulling for you. Nothing is permanent and that can include your illness.

Skeeter

Rocker
good luck mr baddabing. i wish yout the best of luck.

awesome tattoo, how did the gettin the ribs done feel? i want a ridecage tat but hear its tough