Supply vs Demand at the Local Gun Shop

Mark

750cc
rad-3d-gif.gif

KingBear

Hooligan
Done. Sold two HK rifles for $12,000.00 for a profit of almost $8k, and now the Libs are gun shy about voting for gun control. I hate cowards, but I love when I bet on them being cowards and win. :)

Kframe

Street Tracker
Wow, KingBear you did awesome on that!

I was helping out at my LGS back in August and one guy bought 5 DPMS Oracle AR-15's for $700 each.
In January he sold 4 of them back to the store for $1200 each (he profited $2000) and they sold all four the same day to other customers for $1600 each.

Back in August a couple other salesman and I were considering a bulk purchase of AR's, but never did.
Shouldawouldacoulda!

Kframe

Street Tracker
On the upside, locally we're seeing increasing inventories of AR's and other EBR's, but on the downside ammo is still basically unavailable.

I checked 3 stores last week and the only .22LR ammo on the shelves were a few boxes of Fed. #12 shot 'snakeloads'.
No 9x19mm, no .40 S&W, no .45 ACP.

Reloading equipment is flying off the shelves, but components are almost unavailable locally. No primers, no FMJ or JHP around, just a bunch of cast lead bullets in bulk packs which is fine for everything unless you have a stock Glock.