Shiny & Sporty

Nick Morey

Rocker
That's OK, Rod. This is my first forum to do any posting on. May have ticked off a few people along the way but we gotta learn somehow right? Anyhow this thread was getting buried so wouldn't have expected you to see it.

I'm looking forward to seeing mods of your bike. Post them up as they happen!

Ride on! Nick

strokerlmt

Great looking bike.......it is always to see an owners personal taste going into the MODS. I think it does give a retro look. I have always liked that color to.
Congrats
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Graceful machine Nick, nice job, very attractive work on her....you have a sweet ride my friend....lucky man.....

Nick Morey

Rocker
Thanks for the compliments LMT & koi! I have to say I'm pretty happy with her right now, although there are a few mods I'm thinking of for next year. :)

Nick Morey

Rocker
Ha ha! Good one koi. No, she hibernates after the leaves fall. Well, a new drive chain and rear sprocket, green clutch springs, quick release pins for the seat, thumb screws for the side covers, boring stuff like that.

D9

Vendor
This has become one of my favorite pics... the more I study it, the more
I like it... just a great example of some thoughtful and extremely well executed
mods, that work so well visually that I've begun to consider it a benchmark of sorts. There is a visual point/counterpoint to the polished items and what separates them that is wonderful. The other effect that continues to
interest me is that somehow at first glance it almost looks more like a Meriden
than a Hinckley... or a vintage that magically was after Meriden but before Hinckley.
Few bikes do that for me, but this one does. The one thing I'd like to see gone is the side reflectors, it
would look just that much cleaner...

Great work and a beautiful Bonnie. :up:

ironon2.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
:d Yeah Sal, all I can figure is a lot of cold morning rides 54 miles to work. I don't get to crazy very often, a lot of law enforcement up here in the middle of nowhere since 9/11 (road blocks coming home from work every week for the past month or so, for example). Carbs have been rejetted twice (pipes & then NARK) so it hasn't been too lean. Oh well, I like the blue. :D

Last edited: