Serious lack of post here in the Thrux section

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
So heres mine; F3 Cartridge forks, Race Tech gold valves, ohlins shocks, big valve heads, speed triple valve springs, forged hi comp pistons, billet intakes, 42 HSR Miks, Predators, Ceramic coated head pipes, WAVE rotors, 6 piston Pretech caliper, PC Frame, polished bits, Corbin seat, oil pressure gauge, Excel (17") rims- 4.25 and 3.5, sport demons, Rizoma mirrors and reservior, Stainless gauge cups, air box elimination, ported and matched heads, Vintage patent plate, fender elimination, Hyde brace and damper. Buchanan stainless HD spokes. Custom paint Graphite over Vanilla pearl.

CIMG1078.jpg

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Now who would want to post anything about our pathetic little bikes after seeing yours ?

Kinda like goin to a gang bang with only 2"

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Chris -Got the cool bike - now I need to ride with you more, someday I want to be able to pull up behind while your just taking your helmet off, NOT after you've been pulled over and are on your 2nd cigarette!

Dawgone

Two Stroke
carefull what ya wish for

Your gonna get the chance... when I come to Maggie next year I won't know the roads, then we'll see where speed comes from, but you'll have to take up smokin while ya wait for me to catch up

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Your gonna get the chance... when I come to Maggie next year I won't know the roads, then we'll see where speed comes from, but you'll have to take up smokin while ya wait for me to catch up

I hate smokin, we always stop at restaurants so maybe desert. Scott did ride with the infamous "Pie Riders" after all. I've seen these guys - they can eat.

Hedge

American Infidel
OMFG! That is so well done John! I can't think of anything you left out! I'm just floored!

Vendor
Wow!

That's her best shot John!
It looks terrific!
PS: I need that wave rear rotor of yours.

SHRuuM

moped
Friar Tuck, Glad to see you came to the dark side. You still beatin' the church ladies for tithings? You get that Bonnie any more modded they're going to come after you!:D You know you're on the Hell Bound Train now dontcha?

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Friar Tuck, Glad to see you came to the dark side. You still beatin' the church ladies for tithings? You get that Bonnie any more modded they're going to come after you!:D You know you're on the Hell Bound Train now dontcha?

Hey Mr. Mescaline, oops, I mean SHRuuM; Yup, from their pocket books to the collection basket then straight to Brent!

"Goin' to Hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride! - G. Dead

even better

"Goin' to Hell on a Trumpet, but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride! -FJ

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Thanks all for the kind words. It's been a workin progress since I bought her in april of 04. The day after I brought her home I tore her down and stripped all the parts of paint and primer, cut up the rear fender (nobody sold elimination kits then), custom made my own elimination set-up and painted it. Found some rizoma mirrors, and small blinkers. Been fooling with it ever since.

Hawk

Scooter
So heres mine; F3 Cartridge forks, Race Tech gold valves, ohlins shocks, big valve heads, speed triple valve springs, forged hi comp pistons, billet intakes, 42 HSR Miks, Predators, Ceramic coated head pipes, WAVE rotors, 6 piston Pretech caliper, PC Frame, polished bits, Corbin seat, oil pressure gauge, Excel (17") rims- 4.25 and 3.5, sport demons, Rizoma mirrors and reservior, Stainless gauge cups, air box elimination, ported and matched heads, Vintage patent plate, fender elimination, Hyde brace and damper. Buchanan stainless HD spokes. Custom paint Graphite over Vanilla pearl.

CIMG1078.jpg

John, talk to me about the rear disc. I have cracked three stainless steel units to date (in 29k miles), when I'm shootong pictures I tend to "drag" the rear brakes, cause the throttle is on "cruise control", open throttle, dragging rear brake = Mucho Heat.

Bonafide

NBR founder
when I'm shootong pictures I tend to "drag" the rear brakes, cause the throttle is on "cruise control", open throttle, dragging rear brake.

I was trying to figure how you were able to do that and still keep up with folks. Was watching a video Scott made while they were out there for Cambria last year and it didnt make sense to me. He did say you've dropped a few cameras before - that made sense - which is why I'm still skeert to try it. ;)

John's rear rotor was custom-ordered-made, but he dont use the brakes - "they slow you down."

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Hawkenz - The last thing you want to do is spend any money on a wave rotor and then destroy it with "Heat"... they work really well, but it wouldn't last very long the way you abuse 'em