Saddlebag Alternatives

Demar

Two Stroke
Demar: Can you post pics of the bags mounted to your T100?

Here is one from the front and one with the saddlebag rail in place but the bag off the bike. I'll try to dig one up that's a better view.

Attachments

• Bonnie1.jpg
    Bonnie1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • T100.jpg
    T100.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0

slowgator

750cc
Thanks. I just got rid of these Triumph teardrop bags as they were wore out and am still looking for something a little smaller and more streamlined.

100_3110.jpg

Yours look like they may be even bigger than what I just removed so am curious what they look like in profile. I still have the rails mounted and would like a set of throwovers for easy off and on. Are yours mounted under the seat? Takes me more than a minute to remove and replace my seat. :shrug:

Am looking for something easy on and off (throwovers) to go with this sissy bar bag I got a while back:

SaddlemenBR3400SissyBarBag.jpg

Demar

Two Stroke
Let's try this pic....

If you go back to my previous post you will see a pic that shows a black metal bracket that the bags mount to. That black metal bracket stays with the bike and the bags lock onto that bracket. The bracket mounts to the top rear shock mount and to a flange on the grab rail. If you don't use the grab rail they make a bracket that mounts to four tapped holes under the seat. You need either the grab rail or the custom underseat bracket to attache the side brackets the bags mount to. You also need additional metal brackets that stay on the bag. Once installed the bag bracket locks onto the metal bracket on the bike. The bags come in two sizes, mine are the jumbo size. On and off is 30 seconds per bag.

Dimensions:
Large = 15 1/2" L x 9 1/2" H x 5" D
Jumbo = 17 1/2" L x 10 1/2" H x 5" D

Attachments

• saddlebags1.jpg
    saddlebags1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0