RODBURNER...Billetproof...

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
The show was great

Mondo...sorry we did not get to hang out. Maybe next time. Here are a few pics we took.

Attachments

• SUMMER 2009 027.jpg
    SUMMER 2009 027.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SUMMER 2009 033.jpg
    SUMMER 2009 033.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SUMMER 2009 018.jpg
    SUMMER 2009 018.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SUMMER 2009 029.jpg
    SUMMER 2009 029.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0

REVOLT

Street Tracker
We waited and waited and waited...Just kidding, we did hang out for about 2 more hours...then headed to get checked in at the Hotel...We met a shit load of cool people...there was a C.C. that set up at the Hotel...we hung out Saturday after the cruise downtown...drank cheap beer...swapped stories...

Next year we have to put together a convoy...Bonnies and Hot Rods!!

By the way. that Galaxie looks deadly at night cruz'n down the strip...

Last edited:

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
Nice..we drove all over that town looking for a mid 60's chevy truck for sale and could not find shite! My brother has a connection in NoCal that has a 64 with no motor. He said it is rust free. I am going to check it out. My brother said he would trailer it here for me. So we will see. Your truck is awsome. We would have stayed longer but my van was having problems starting. After a few times of that click, click, click, click crap and it finally started so we decided we to head home.

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
We should have stayed for the cruise!

Nice..we drove all over that town looking for a mid 60's chevy truck for sale and could not find shite! My brother has a connection in NoCal that has a 64 with no motor. He said it is rust free. I am going to check it out. My brother said he would trailer it here for me. So we will see. Your truck is awsome. We would have stayed longer but my van was having problems starting. After a few times of that click, click, click, click crap and it finally started so we decided we to head home.

REVOLT

Street Tracker

That's Bad ass!!! Good Luck!!! Parts are cheap...and you can fit all sorts of motors...Let me know how it works out!! There is a real nice 64 near my house...runs and everything, looks like it's in Great Shape...but he's asking 5G's...he actually chased me down in mine to let me know...

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep an eye out...if the NorCal doesn't work out...

Having a blast!! Cheap too...
I'm ordering 4" drop springs next weekend for the rear on mine...

Mondo...sorry we did not get to hang out. Maybe next time. Here are a few pics we took.

I saw that spider web ford in a show in Florence. 6 packed hemi...bad ass.

IMG_9234.jpg

Dig the logo. I've been thinkin of doing a distressed delivery truck logo on mine...

and maybe a '54 Belair hood ornament, similar to...
hood_ornament.jpg

Last edited: