• 50 to 60

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • over 60

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I was just a bit curious as to the age of all you Bonneville riders out there. I'm right in the between age. Between getting up three time a night to pee and adult diapers.

I've been riding since you met the nicest people on a Honda, so I'm guessing there's not many with more "experience. So here's the poll.....

BillTheCat

Scooter
Like I tell em at work.....Its not the age.:nono: its the miles.:hurt::w:lol:....49 the odometer has rolled over twice .... And its never too late to have a happy childhood.

Last edited:

T-boy

Rocker
I was just a bit curious as to the age of all you Bonneville riders out there. I'm right in the between age. Between getting up three time a night to pee and adult diapers.

1. I pee 3 times a night...and I wear adult diapers.
2. Wouldn't we be able to ride longer if we wore diapers?

cynr1023

TT Racer
33 bought the bike when i was 31 I'm usually one of the younger guys in a triumph get together out of the bonneville/thrux/scrambler groups.

I didn't waste much of my youth, but I'm beginning to wish I had just a bit.

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'm living my youth I suppose, definately the youngest triumph rider I've met. Most my age haven't a clue what a triumph is.

KingBear

Hooligan
I'm not reaching back, not having a crisis, not reliving anything. I'm just enjoying today and taking life as it comes. :)

geolpilot

Street Tracker
I am 65 and have been riding since 1960. My bonnie is my ninth bike (including two scooters) and my second Triumph which was a new 1970 Daytona.

drlapo

Hooligan
60 in March
now have 6 bikes
have owned 30+/-

first bike 1957 Indian Enfield

Last edited:

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
I'm 45 now, bought my first motorcycle from my mom when I was 16, have never been without at least one bike ever since.

JEnfield

Street Tracker
41 and have had more then I can remember somethings in my past are alot fuzzy. I was bitten by the triumph bug at 25 after several other brands.

Jimmy

Boofhead

Banned
I am 57 ,had 37 bike`s usually 2 or 3 at a time ,this is my no 5 TRIUMPH ,and my only bike now ,and i think the best i have had , i was a late starter i did not buy a bike until i was 19 , made up for it now :australia:

buckstoy

Street Tracker
I'm 39, got hooked on Triumph in the 80's when my brother would let my ride his TR6 Tiger all over Goose Creek, SC. As for my "real" age I'm 39 but for mountain bike racing I get to race with the coots (40-49) this year, I think it will be much better being the young guy in the older class than the old guy in the younger class (if you know what I mean!);)

champ7fc

Scooter
I'll be 60 in July, been riding since 1966.Owned five bikes, 65 Honda 50, 66 T120R Bonnie, 71 Norton Commando, 84 BMW R100RT and at present an 07 Bonnie Black. I'll be honest and say it makes me feel young again.