Protecting the Shiny Bits

D9

Vendor
sportyone... you've a good eye for design... so you know, it's all about visual balance...
the bright finish looks good, but the black would make them less obvious... they're visually competing a bit with the headers right now - not enough to be a deal breaker... but I'd still like to see them black.

sportyone

Street Tracker
sportyone... you've a good eye for design... so you know, it's all about visual balance...
the bright finish looks good, but the black would make them less obvious... they're visually competing a bit with the headers right now - not enough to be a deal breaker... but I'd still like to see them black.

Seth, you my be right again, thanks

(rough photoshop black bar )

cheers,
:beer:

Attachments

• DSCN0070B.jpg
    DSCN0070B.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Ok, I'd still like to hear from anyone who's been down or had a tip-over with any of the commercially available products. How did they work? To me the Renntec look like the strongest and best bet, but I'm wondering if they are too low, and may cause the bike to lever over onto the tank. Anyone????

whyme

TT Racer
I tipped over with mine. Broke clutch lever, foot peg, shifter peg and scuffed the crash bar and bar end. No tank damage.

whyme

TT Racer
It came on the bike but I believe it is a Triumph bar. It was on when I tipped and helped. If I look carefully the scuffed side seems to be a little out of whack compared to the other side- so it did take a hit. I was going to take them off before the incident..good thing I didn't.