post photos

drlapo

Hooligan
To post the larger pictures you need to have an account on an image hosting site (its free) I use PhotoBucket. You upload your pictures on there and each picture is given an image URL (normally displayed clearly next to the picture). You copy the URL address and on the forum, in the reply box area there is a button called inset image (its the little yellow one that looks like a post card). click the button and a window will open up asking for the image URL. Paste it in the, select OK and the image will be added to your post.

To post the larger pictures you need to have an account on an image hosting site (its free) I use PhotoBucket. You upload your pictures on there and each picture is given an image URL (normally displayed clearly next to the picture). You copy the URL address and on the forum, in the reply box area there is a button called inset image (its the little yellow one that looks like a post card). click the button and a window will open up asking for the image URL. Paste it in the, select OK and the image will be added to your post.

Shoot, I normally just copy the 'IMG' code and past it directly into the body of the message. Never bother using the insert image button.

null_zps340a74d4.jpg

Flaco

750cc
I'll try both suggestions. I'm a Mac man w/ limited photo posting capabilities.
My pictures are always thumb nails…
I'll try 'em later…
Thanks…
Flaco...

Kiwi

Two Stroke
Shoot, I normally just copy the 'IMG' code and past it directly into the body of the message. Never bother using the insert image button.

I thought I might give this a go ...

P1020222a.jpg

Hey, that's pretty cool ... thanks. I guess I'll do big pics now, oh and that's my bonnie at a rally back in March.

Also, it's a good idea to resize your pics before uploading them to Photobucket or where ever as originals can be pretty large and slow to load. For Windows 7 I use a clone of the Windows XP "powertoy" called Image Resizer which typically reduces a 2.5MB file down to around 600kb. Your friends with slow links will thank you.

I'll take my anorak off now.....

Cheers,

Pikey.