Official Thruxton Picture Thread

BillTheCat

Scooter
Bill, where did you get that club sprocket cover? It's badass!

--Karl

Karl That is the stock cover I whittled that out in my basement with a cordless drill a hole saw bit and a grinder. The screen backing came from a office supply trash can and I attached it with FormA Gasket.:headbang2:

Last edited:

BillTheCat

Scooter
WOW Redwing shocks!
circa 1970???

Yep they just looked right to me for a Thruxton so I rebuilt & painted them polished the fins then put on progressive springs.....not worth the effort but I do like the look and they are better than stock.

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
Motomag testing MY Thruxton!

After making a lot of changes to my Thruxton the last 1,5 year, I now own a very powerfull bike, its 'a one of a kind' to me. A very sporty dutch motomag, called Kicxstart, offered me a test comparissing my bike to a stock Thruxton. I show you guys some off the pictures, made on the circuit from wich some were published

3628.jpg
3667.jpg
3739.jpg
3779.jpg
3658.jpg
3773.jpg
5553.jpg

For now the bike is in a showroom until the Winter stops... In the meantime I put very cool black Excel wheels in the bike and a new HP exhaustsystem.

Last edited:

Motley

750cc
Nice ride motley!! Sheesh now I'm really contemplating a set of tank pads for my yellow beast!

Thanks Tex. Go for the pads. I wasn't sure I'd like 'em at first, but once they were on there they just looked right. They're easy to install too........peel 'n stck.

So guys its been a while but I can now give you a taste of whats been happening at my place...Thanks to Thruxton up for all his help in the early days of my dreaming.....I love this bike...

Cheers,

Bret.....

Bike031.jpg

Bike032.jpg

Bike033.jpg

Bike034.jpg

Bike039.jpg

Bike020.jpg

Bike022.jpg

Thanks guys,

more to come in the next two weeks....I'll keep you posted...

Cheers,

Bret....

Yeah the helmet was a bonus....the front is done out like Snaggletooths mouth...and you cant see in the visor...very intimodating!!...:wave:

Bret, Nice looking scoot, We'll have to compare notes on modding our Thruxtons. I may be returning back to Brisy sometime soon (economy is real bad here...). If I do then I'll bring my Thruxton home - I hear Mt Glorious calling although someone recently told me that the cops are now regulars up there. Perhaps I'll have to hit Canungra and Lamington instead. Just got to get the FCR39's before I go and perhaps a hotter cam...
Matt

Attachments

• DSCN5416 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5416 (Large).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN5374 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5374 (Large).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN5301 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5301 (Large).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0

badda_bing

Two Stroke
Does anyone know where we are?

THATS RIGHT, ENTERING BONNEVILLE COUNTY!!!!
P6290006-1.jpg

Does this cowl make my ass look big....
PICT2916.jpg

My Thruxton

4 cellphone pics of my bike. It is fitted with slipon mufflers, made by RAASK and they are called "Minizoom" (Really nice sound):sweden::thread:

Attachments

• Bild092.jpg
    Bild092.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bild094.jpg
    Bild094.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Bild093.jpg
    Bild093.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Bild089.jpg
    Bild089.jpg