Official Photo Of The Triumph's All-new Tiger Dirt Bike:

DandyDoug

750cc
One of the guys from the UK has one on order, supposed to pick it up this week.
He mentioned that it is as tall in the saddle as the current Tiger, so that would be a knock out factor for me right there.

EDG1911

Street Tracker
new video from MCN riding the Tiger 800...

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/n...ger-800-ridden/

also heres pics of the article from MCN at advrider
advrider tiger800 thread page 80

osz9dk.jpg

r0wf9z.jpg

2u8j9tg.jpg

j7z18p.jpg

123laoi.jpg

3588ebc.jpg

nohawk

Rocker
I would love to have one but I cant afford that right now. I think there will be some good deals to be had on used Tiger 1050's soon though.

DandyDoug

750cc
I'll bet they both are priced over $11k and when you add all the farkles that you want , it will be up around $15 or $16k.
In other words just shy of BMW prices.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I think its directly competing with the GS , certainly something like a KLR 650 is much cheaper, about $6k, but of course not as pretty and down on power. Still for half the price with the KLR you get a dual sport all arounder utility bike. The KLR or even Vstrom are not the competition for this bike, its aimed directly at the Beamer.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
I'll bet they both are priced over $11k and when you add all the farkles that you want , it will be up around $15 or $16k.
In other words just shy of BMW prices.

You'll lose that bet.

The price listed for England is almost identical to the price of the Street Triple, which here in the states is around $9500.

94BHP and 210/215KG wet has the 800GS beat for sure. Add a lovely creamy triple engine and the badge on the tank - ladieees & gentlemen, we have a winner! :headbang2:

Cheers,

Pikey.