NYC Area Riders

drmuonfunk

Scooter
Hello,
I'm looking for people that like to explore medium to challenging weekend rides in the North East (NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT, VT). Most of my riding friends have either sold their bikes or live in the DC area. So I'm just looking for laid back riders that are interested in collaborating on routes and rides.

Places I've ridden.
VA, NC (tail of the dragon), Vermont, Mt. Greylock W. Mass, Storm King NY, Woodstock area NY, PA mostly central and Eastern, NJ all over, California Rt. 1 SF to Oregon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0PICj_QImQ
:headbang2::headbang2:

cycleddie

Scooter
Let me know if you ever decide to come up the CT shoreline! There are a few of us Bonnie riders in the area. I live in CT now but was born and raise (dragged up) in Brooklyn.

Hey,
I live in Allentown, PA and am always down to ride when I am home and not on the rode working. I have two buddies from the area who also ride Triumphs. Get in touch, we will ride.
Brian
[email protected]

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Where in Brooklyn are you?

Former Brooklynite here ( Pratt Graduate) now in New Paltz. When the weather gets nice we can pm and set something up.

drmuonfunk

Scooter
Will do for sure CT

Let me know if you ever decide to come up the CT shoreline! There are a few of us Bonnie riders in the area. I live in CT now but was born and raise (dragged up) in Brooklyn.

I've gone up the Merritt a few times and in to the "mountain's" in CT. Will definitely hit you up if I make it back to the coast.