New lid for the noggin

Skeeter

Rocker
he wanted it so "he could be seen" but i think he just wants everyone to see a shiney helmet comin towards them and say hey look at that guy on a bike

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I am a huge fan of the old style Bell helmets. I ordered the orange flake Bell a couple weeks ago but haven't received it yet...looking forward to it. I have a Davida that I like a lot but it will be cool to have a Bell too.

jhillier71

Street Tracker
I am a huge fan of the old style Bell helmets. I ordered the orange flake Bell a couple weeks ago but haven't received it yet...looking forward to it. I have a Davida that I like a lot but it will be cool to have a Bell too.

I've got the same lids as you! The Bell gives me a little more wind noise but it's comfortable. I think the Davida is still a little lower in profile, but barely. I'm digging the orange flake. A chic in a car was screaming out her window yesterday asking me where I bought it...too funny.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I've got the same lids as you! The Bell gives me a little more wind noise but it's comfortable. I think the Davida is still a little lower in profile, but barely. I'm digging the orange flake. A chic in a car was screaming out her window yesterday asking me where I bought it...too funny.

How bad would you rate the wind noise? The one thing I love about the Davida is how quiet it is. It is probably the quietest helmet I have ever owned and that includes full face helmets. I do like the field of vision I have with an open face...there is a huge difference with using that style of helmet. A good buff to cover your face and a set of aviator goggles and you are good to go :D

Plus, it is a proven fact and also in the Geneva Convention that tangerine is the coolest color for motorcycles...look it up! :D