mods vs rockers

T

ttbonnie

damn, i gotta work.. id be there in a fat minute!
next year gents, tt..

This is a great event. I have gone for several years and I will certainly be there this weekend. If you are on the fence at all about going...it's well worth the time!

-j

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Bunch of poseurs playing dress up

You might want to reserve judgement until you meet those CT Rocker blokes. They aren't all about "mod v rockers", they just do their thing. And not a "poseur" in the bunch. Well, ok, maybe 1 or 2. But mostly just a bunch of guys that wrench on their own bikes, and have a strong preference for old brit and jap bikes - between them all they have a helluva a stable of classic bikes, and they keep them running themselves.

They are certainly the most fun and conscientious (or however you spell that) group to ride with!

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
ahhh.. its all just fun, I think. They aren't posing as much as playing, having a good time,,,,that's how I see them, anyway. Big difference between playing and posing -its in the heart. How you mean it, and how you take it.

Different strokes.....

We are in the " Ace Cafe'" right now , aren't we then all technically posers?

Last edited:
Really haven't met any British Bike posers,most of the guys I have been to events with are the genuine article,some of the old timers have owned there bikes for years sometimes since new.If you look on this board most everyone on here wrenches to some extent on their bikes.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
522348_10150819659495518_1079838877_n.jpg

LoVel

Two Stroke
I have also met and hung out with the CT Rockers. They are a great group of guys and they love to ride and party.