Miserable User

KingBear

Hooligan
whatever.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I *have* noticed that the site seems slow, and that I cannot always log on. I guess the Dude is having server problems?

Bonafide

NBR founder
I *have* noticed that the site seems slow, and that I cannot always log on. I guess the Dude is having server problems?

Nope. Did a upgrade to someone elses account last week, but that shouldnt have affected how things run here. I get the same stuff you're talking about every now and then too - tells me I need to clear out my cookies and temp internet files. ;)

TonUp

Street Tracker
Bonafide!

Will you attend the BTB this year? I really want to see your Bonnie Run!

As far as all the POWER TRIP on website Forums, I try not to pay too much attention anymore. I am tired of all the whining, all the pretending, all of the bullshit, all of the silly pussy arguing. It is better for me to ignore and thread lightly, I am more interested into performance TIPS, bike rallies, and fun friendly stuff with similar minded members.

Glad you are not taking the Miserable User Patch approach!

Thanks!

Ton Up! :motorbike2:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Nope. Did a upgrade to someone elses account last week, but that shouldnt have affected how things run here. I get the same stuff you're talking about every now and then too - tells me I need to clear out my cookies and temp internet files. ;)

Hehehe... I was joking. It's all good!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I try not to pay too much attention [to] all the whining, all the pretending, all of the bullshit, all of the silly pussy arguing

LOL Tito! For someone not paying attention you sure do have a detailed list!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Jeff

A precise and accurate list, yes! LOL

Ready to party with you at the BASH.

Ton Up! :motorbike2:

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey Bonafide,
Whatever you are doing is working, period. It's why I prefer this site to any others and why I frequently post when I have something of substance to offer.
Nuff said, Bo, (salute), anchors aweigh.....lol.....
koi