Miscellaneous Thoughts Deposit Box...

jphickory

Banned
do strippers have off from work when they have their period?

what does squirrel poop look like?

Not sure about the strippers.

Squirrel poop looks like little black football shaped turds. If you ever have seen rat poop - it looks like that. Clean a squirrel sometime and you will have the privelege of collecting some. They taste great lightly breaded and fried.

koifarm

Hooligan
Squirrel washing

Because they are dirty of course. Happens all the time here, squirrels get all nasty and people just catch and wash squirrels.

Our Florida squirrels get awful dusty in the dry season and need washing every two weeks or so....you can wash them easily in one of the front loading commercial machines at the local laundrymat. That way you get to watch them through the glass window on the front as they run along keeping up with the washer like a gerbil on a wheel.
If you add a bit of fabric softener to the dryer when you put them in (make sure it is set on "warm" not hot), they get all fluffy, especially the tails, and smell a lot better.
Your squirrels will be much better off with regular cleaning and your neighbors will appreciate the "spring flowers" fabric softener with "fresh spring smell" added to it.
On a side note, you can train them to use a kitty litter box, that way you don't have indiscriminate placement of droppings soiling your immaculate lawn.

:sidecar::sidecar:

Skeeter

Rocker
here in PA we ride motorcycles and drink beer when were bored. i could careless about how clean a tree rat is.

are you guys members of SCOA --- Squirell Cleaners Of America

jphickory

Banned
Thanks Texas and Koi – I guess some folks just don’t appreciate a clean critter like we do. I actually cleaned three deer last fall and a turkey this spring. They all had sort of a glazed look in their eyes during the cleaning– makes me think they really enjoy it.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
:lol:

SCOA, its actually CCOA (Critter cleaners of america)

Ah damn, being up at 430 am really doesn't feel like a day off.

Ah well, off to get a beaver dirty, and then clean it up:rockon:

jhillier71

Street Tracker
wobblygong;87899 Another one of those RT's.....why do newsreaders always start the news with "Good Evening" and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.[/QUOTE said:
brilliant

RT from Canuckland- What am I doing reading this thread at work. I hope I dont get fired.