Miles per tank? Town riders.

phil

Street Tracker
I just came from a 800 km there and back on my bonne and it only cost me 39$ for gas , I went from moose jaw sk, to saskatoon sk, on just under a tank I thinks its about 240 km and when I filled up in saskatoon I still had about 4-5 liters when my light came on, and another 163km to my house. I've got a prarabellum faring and a cruise and I think these made a big difference on the highway.. I also chaged my gas from using shell v-power to esso extra and it put about another 10km on my fuel in town..

On my 09 EFI, the fuel light comes on intermittently at about the same point as everyone else it seems: ~100. It's steady by about 120. Although, I've had it come up spottily as early as 80 before after a good flogging.

Demar

Two Stroke
I did my longest and first overnight ride last weekend of about 290 miles. My 2010 T100 has roughly 650 total miles now.

Low fuel light came on for the first time at 135 miles on the tank. That was 6 miles PAST the sign that said "Next gas 47 miles". :eeek:

I rode to a total of 165 miles and filled up with 3.6 gallons. That meant I still had 0.6 gallons left.

The low light came on again at 134 miles.

dr_cerebro

Two Stroke
Gents,
I was pleased as it hasn't had it's first oil change yet. So it may get better. My warning light came on at 125 miles, then went off, then on, then off....finally stayed on at around 135 miles. When filling up to the approved level, I added only 2.4 to 2.7 gallons. (Two fill ups). Seems the reserve amount must be a little over a gallon. T100JIP

2013 Bonneville SE2 A2 EFI. Exactly the same for me, mine has just 757 kms in the odometer, and hasn't had her first service yet. The reserve light behavior and the amount of fuel was the same too.