Local show....Saint Augustine, Fl

koifarm

Hooligan
Here's one that's local for North Florida, I was in it two years ago and have an app in for this year but haven't seen the reply as of yet.
They do accept more modern bikes with some redeeming factors, I guess my '72 hack somehow qualified as interesting. There were very few sidecars in the show and that may be part of that.

http://www.ridingintohistory.org/

It's a wonderful show with some amazing restorations and beautiful bikes, well worth the admission price of $10, which, by the way, goes to support The Wounded Warriors Project.

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice pictures and far cheaper than the Amelia Island event, but that's snob cars.

It's surprising how laid back this show is Kirk, everyone I spoke with or dealt with were absolutely the friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. The entire staff is helpful, brings water around for you, makes sure you're settled in and comes by several times throughout the day to see if you're doing okay or need anything.
I had the pleasure of a visit by Clement Salvadori and we spoke for ten=fifteen minutes, he was interested in the hack. Also judging the event, a very nice friendly man....
It's well worth the visit to see it and experience the whole thing,