let it snow

drlapo

Hooligan
mega blizzard in New England this weekend
the engine is out of my BSA B50 so I might be stuck at home with only a dozen bottles of scotch and 300 cigars
Oh the humanity:mad2:

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Pain and suffering...

mega blizzard in New England this wekend
the engine is out of my BSA B50 so I might be stuck at home with only a dozen bottles of scotch and 300 cigars
Oh the humanity:mad2:

:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
Poor Baby......

Motley

750cc
Luckily I have the option of working from home. I pity the folks that have to commute in this shit today.

britman

Scooter
Nothing better than a snow weekend. Even if the power goes you can keep the beer cold in the drifts. Here in Virginia nothing but a cold rain and clouds. Enjoy drlapo......

Kirkus51

Hooligan
The Weather channel is now naming snow storms. This one they call Nemo. I hope all you northeast guys stay safe and warm.

The Mile Hi will be getting maybe 3-4 inches this weekend. The mountains 2 feet or so.

Pauljp

Scooter
25cm (10in) fell in Ottawa Ontario.
Today things are melting because of the power of the sun.
I snowblowed the driveway right down to the pavement.
It is now almost dry.
What a difference a day makes.

champ7fc

Scooter
snow

30 inches here in Staffordville Connecticut, did not lose power which is a minor miracle. Just got back in from shoveling off my decks and getting the car s out of the drifts. Loking forward to spring.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well..... much ado about nothing in the Mile Hi. No white stuff on the ground at all. It snowed a bit thru the day in very small spurts. No stick to it a all.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
It was pretty bad. Friday morning it seemed like nothing so a lot of people went to work and didn't make it back home that afternoon. Connecticut and Long Island got absolutely hammered. This first picture is Saturday afternoon so those cars have been stuck there about 24 hours, many of them with people inside.

10Snow_1-popup.jpg

54fab6fbd82d0b04290f6a70670041c5.jpg

2238ae48f12e4e7eb7644ee62b5b8c4b-916fc6244c5c4d2bb358c8f16a04e68c-1.jpg

Last edited:

whyme

TT Racer
Wow that's crazy! We got off easy here with about 10 inches in North NJ-no wind either. I didn't make the trek into the city though.....did a WFH day.

irishrider60

Scooter
We picked up 30" in Litchfield County. So much so, my plow guy using a F350 Diesel waited to have a loader show up to move the snow out at the end of my driveway. One hour later and stacking the snow in one place we have a 14' pile off to the left of my driveway. I have lived in this area my whole life and this was the worst I can remember. It took me 3 hours using my snowblower after the loader and plow left. My friend called me from Cincinnati to let me know he was riding yesterday and heading out today again. Spring cannot come soon enough!

drlapo

Hooligan
28" to 42" in my yard
lost power for 2 hours Friday night; used the generator
cleaned up on Saturday; good snowblower
it was a bright and sunny Sunday; smoked a good ciger, drank coffee and read on my back porch in the sun; 50+
overall not a bad weekend