TORs Question ??????

jimham

Scooter
My question concerns the TORs for the T100 Carb verses the TORs T100 EFI is there any real difference in the pipes themselves besides the fact that one requires a jet change and the other requires a down load/ remap, and the part numbers. Are they interchangable or what? They look exactaly the same to me. I am looking to fit one or the other on my 2008 T100 carb, and I can't seem to get an answer anywhere and I hope someone here can set me straight. Thanks.

jphickory

Banned
I know the tors for the carb bonny comes with 115 jets and instructions on how to install the jets. I have read of guys buying used tors that came off a carb bike and fitting them to their Efi bike with no apparent issues. My guess is tors listed for an Efi Bonny will fit your carb model - but it will probably not have the jets. Wish I could help more. Perhaps ask a dealer what the difference is - why different part numbers?

Kirkus51

Hooligan
OK, I'm happy as a clam with my TORs on my 07, but I have no idea if the 115s were installed. It runs good so I shouldn't worry, but is there an easy way to check?

jimham

Scooter
Thanks guys. I realize I will have to get the jets if I go with the EFI TORs I just want to make sure they will fit alright, and why the hell the different part numbers if it's the same damn pipe minus the jets:huh:

plodalong

Scooter
I believe the 115s were required on the 790 motors but not the 865, my thruxton came with tors but still had the 110s and no issues.... well apart from blued pipes.

mark66

TT Racer
OK, I'm happy as a clam with my TORs on my 07, but I have no idea if the 115s were installed. It runs good so I shouldn't worry, but is there an easy way to check?

Kirk, the only way to check is to see.:) So depends on your deff of easy. You've got to pull the float bowls. Some can do them in place, then you need to remove them to read. Me, I'd need to pull the carbs which is easy, no air box.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
It would seem to me the actual mufflers would be identical and the same. They both do the same thing and sucure in the same spots. Like as has been written, the only diffs would be either ya get jets or a suggested remap depending on what ya got, carbs or EFI.