Latest News From Triumph

T

tattooedcouple

only on new bonneville is it hated...lots of anti-cruiser folks here...which I understand.Every one sold is one less HD rider...AWESOME

It will sell well that is for sure tatoo and it is a nice bike. But talking Thunderbirds, I went for a ride to Bike biz today (Bike dealer in OZ) with a mate on his old BMW. They had an 02 T/B in Black and grey, It was a stunner. The Bmw is now at the dealers and the TB came home with us. I must admit I did like it, have seen scarlet and black ones before but never this colour. I took a pic with his camera so will add to this post later. Still feel its a shame that the old TB wont ever be made again.

T

tattooedcouple

It will sell well that is for sure tatoo and it is a nice bike. But talking Thunderbirds, I went for a ride to Bike biz today (Bike dealer in OZ) with a mate on his old BMW. They had an 02 T/B in Black and grey, It was a stunner. The Bmw is now at the dealers and the TB came home with us. I must admit I did like it, have seen scarlet and black ones before but never this colour. I took a pic with his camera so will add to this post later. Still feel its a shame that the old TB wont ever be made again.

so true...my brother owns a 01 tb..They should of called it the rocket two,or something other than tb.