I'm Free

Texas94fs

Hooligan
bha ha ha ha ha, more feeling of loss over the bike than the person. . .yea it was time, def time! Ah well you still got the thrux!

duxdrummer

Scooter
Took me 3 time to get it right myself. Sure hope she keeps me, we celebrated 24 years married yesterday and a few more together when we were shacking up. LOL

Good luck on your new freedom Thruxiegirl, don't get too crazy and do something you might regret now !!!:shh:

Me too buddy. Third's a charm. You're in a better place Thruxie... and the author of your own destiny!!

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
AAhh for what its worth ( nothing really), just wasting some time really..I'm sure this will be a shock to you haha ..most of the dudes on the intenet dating sites are a-holes.Watch out. For example a long time buddy of mine (not really, from the old days, you know) cheated on his wife when she was in the hospital, then they broke up when she came home and found a strange car in her driveway, with all the awful implications of that, incuding divorce , kids lives disrupted and everybody having to move. All for a cheap thrill. I know this guy a long time, a smooth operator that seems like could be your best friend. Man!...he can put up a fake persona for quite a while that even I cannot see through. Very charming and sweet

He goes on these dating websites and hooks up with pretty nice women from what I see and what he tells me. Nice women, not skanks or idiots, although I somehow doubt he sees them as people. He does very well as he has money, looks and charm. He brags that he lies and tells them anything they want to hear, including how terrible his ex was how he loves horses, whatever...the basic story is he tells them his ex was horrible and left him. Yeah after she found out strangers were in her bed! Well maybe the ex was a flake, she seemed okay to me. we all got to know her as nice person then one day ten years later she is gone.Anyway, now if we go out, we keep running into these psycho women at different parties that want to kill him. they are the net chicks...its a big joke.

Anyway, once they get to know this guy, well.... he is nice looking and seems nice, but inside - man!! He is cold as ice, a selfish dude with no heart and he looks at people for what they can do for him and he can charm anyone. There are a lot of these guys out there. Tip off is he has the custom chopper and many toys but no women in his past at all and he seems to good to be true. Oh and he has lots of money, loves puppies, kittens and horses too...just no heart. Im shure this is a big shock to hear..haha! Another tip off is his dogs are all psycho...

Just a heads up from the other side of the fence to watch out for. Congradulations on your freedom... Good luck.

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah Sal, but the same could be said of anyone you meet anywhere. The internet certainly has its share of psychos, but so does every bar and club you might happen to stroll into. I met my wife on the internet and we'll celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary next month. There's good and bad everywhere.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Definately.lots of internet relationships become great marriages. I was just chiming in with a cautionary tale. But it is a true story.

By the way - women like Thruxigirl who are cute and have motorcycles and can ride - they are the cream of the crop and have their pick of men.

I should know, I have been very happily married to a very cute one who has her own motorcycle for 18 years. Adds a lot to the relationship.

Bottle_Fed

Two Stroke
Thank you for being so open about your life.Very refreshing.
Steve...I never told you this but I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

There I said it....whew! :lol2:

It feels so good to be free about my sexuality now. :p

Greg

Really it feels good just to be free from a miserable relationship that should have ended before marriage...lol

Bottle_Fed

Two Stroke
yeah man honestly it was all going down at the time you was arriving. I just didn't have a whole lot of time, or mental capasity to call and tell you. At that time I was busy with her BS and trying to make it through the rest of my academy, sorry man we will get together one day!

Greg