I'm Free

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
What? So she wants to get the stuff out alone or she won't come over. Also asked if I could pack for her and wash her clothes? I'm trying to be nice. I really am. Lazy!
I don't think she knows any better.

KingBear

Hooligan
Soooo... she wants to come in and take her stuff (and who knows what else) unobserved? I don't think so! You'd be within your rights to leave it all on the front porch.

I moved all my stuff this week. She works days, and I've dropped in a couple times a day to grab my things. I took my bed last night while she was away. She has no bed now...:( for her, but it's MY bed (my mom just bought it for me as a gift) and I'll be damned if I leave it.

The elec and cable is in my name too, I called her dad and told him to tell her she has 3 days to turn it on in her name, cause mine is getting cut off.

I got my temp workshop set up a friend's place, and all my clothes etc are at my brother's place, and I took some furniture to my parents' house last night.

I went out the other night and got this hot little blonde's number :D

Dave

Street Tracker
first wives are only practice anyway, find out everything you DON't want in a wife then say :cya: with a :)

dscott3509

Two Stroke
What? So she wants to get the stuff out alone or she won't come over. Also asked if I could pack for her and wash her clothes? I'm trying to be nice. I really am. Lazy!
I don't think she knows any better.

Letting her in unsupervised is a bad idea. If she really doesn't want you around, then get a neutral observer to supervise. Pile all her shit up in a pile somewhere, and tell the observer that anything outside that pile does not go.

simpson

TT Racer
thruxiegirl-

Immature ain't sexy either! That's what she sounds like now.

My ex and I got together for the "Divorce Draft" where we split up the contents of our household. She got first pick, but we both fared ok.

I hope you get through this quickly.

-simpson

I kinda "landed" today. I think I found a place to live. A friend of mine owns a house (3 bedroom w/ a big garage) and needs a roomate. I'm going to check the house out this weekend, I'll most likely move in. The rent is cheap.

Wish me luck!

simpson

TT Racer
I kinda "landed" today. I think I found a place to live. A friend of mine owns a house (3 bedroom w/ a big garage) and needs a roomate. I'm going to check the house out this weekend, I'll most likely move in. The rent is cheap.

Wish me luck!

Good luck, man...homeless sucks. I did that gig for about 2 months. sucked.

-simpson

Caveman

Scooter
Fuck me guys, get over it & get on with it.
Kinda here to chat about riding a scooter not my or your fucked up relationships.

Move on and get a good ride preferable on a Triumph bike. Not the village bike without a condom.

See you on the road not Dear the Annie Column of NewB.

Wake up and smell the roses
Caveman

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Hey Thruxie-
Sorry for the off topic, but are you still in the real estate thing or did you pack that in? I was just up there last week looking at properties. By the way, all the SC people on here and didn't see a single Triumph during my week there. Was hoping to run into someone.

Bottle_Fed

Two Stroke
Fuck me guys, get over it & get on with it.
Kinda here to chat about riding a scooter not my or your fucked up relationships.

Move on and get a good ride preferable on a Triumph bike. Not the village bike without a condom.

See you on the road not Dear the Annie Column of NewB.

Wake up and smell the roses
Caveman
If you don't like the topic...don't click on it! No one is twisting your arm.

Greg

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
Hey Thruxie-
Sorry for the off topic, but are you still in the real estate thing or did you pack that in? I was just up there last week looking at properties. By the way, all the SC people on here and didn't see a single Triumph during my week there. Was hoping to run into someone.

Yes I have my license inactive, eleven bucks I'm back in. My mom is current with Century 21 Gresham Co. Simpsonville (my home away from home). I help her, she will have to unlock doors unless I activate my license.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
I'd have to say the hardest thing about the break up is the black & red T-100 goes. It will just be the Thruxton and Honda Shadow 600.

Caveman is right! Ride a Triumph!!! I started this thread for some humor and as a celebration. Thanks for all the response.
Cheers
Charlene

Last edited: