I wish that I had an issue with my RS

...so that I could utilise the "Triple Treat Bits Hanging Out" forum. :D

No issues, no trouble, no hassles except one. Not enough time to ride..

Thanks for the new forum Mr Moderator, sir.

Marker

Scooter
hahahaha, id be thankful if i were you. Unless of course you are looking for an excuse to add a few new mods to the bike :D

Dawgone

Two Stroke
Oh ya rub it in...

Pretty lookin RS... I spent a couple of hours the other evening staring at the Speedy Trying to puzzle out a way to mount and "RS" - ish fairing for the winter!

I'm like you Steventhechef, got no probs to report.
Maybe we should start a what's-gone-right thread, so we've got something to talk about.

Oh ya rub it in...

Pretty lookin RS... I spent a couple of hours the other evening staring at the Speedy Trying to puzzle out a way to mount and "RS" - ish fairing for the winter!

That is the main reason that I have stuck with the RS and not gone to an S3.

Everyone comments on the wind blast at 200kph with the S3's and on the RS you just tuck in. It doesn't have the heat / full fairing problems on the ST and as my legs are disproportionately long the fairing side bits are an issue too.

I am not sure why the RS wasn't as popular as could have been.

I guess that the huge fucking ugly RS put a lot of people off, or maybe the fact that it was a poor country cousin to the ST (no fairing infill, hardbag option etc). :)

I had a "small" drop at the start of the year and scratched the blinkers, mirrors, fairing and rear plastic under seat bit. Still ridable and no "major" damage. They were going to write it off :eek: and I had to get them to adjust the quote so that they would repair it instead. :rolleyes:

Otherwise I would have gone for the S3 and been a real hooligan. :) I do like the black ones .. but might opt for the orange to be a bit different when the time comes. :eek:

KingBear

Hooligan
If it's good enough for Ferrari it's good enough for you!

hello_kitty_ferrari.jpg