I picked a big green one.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Hey Dave. I love the Arrow exhaust. Right now I am running with the baffle out. It sounds good either with our without. It is extremely to remove or add back in (mere seconds).

I have not been to any of the rallies but I am planning on going to British in the Blueridge next weekend. Actually I am not all to familiar with any other rallies.

bonnxton

Scooter
rallies

Hey Dave. I love the Arrow exhaust. Right now I am running with the baffle out. It sounds good either with our without. It is extremely to remove or add back in (mere seconds).

I have not been to any of the rallies but I am planning on going to British in the Blueridge next weekend. Actually I am not all to familiar with any other rallies.

There' been a New Bonnie Forum Rally at Deals Gap early May for the last eight years or so . It's now at Maggie Valley. I've missed it the last couple of years because of babies and whatnot.
There's a smaller New Bonnie meet at Linville Falls in Sept.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/New_Bonneville/messages/?start=Start+Reading+>>
see: "Who's in? British in the Blue Ridge [21]" thread.
Then there's Cambria in CA which i rode to once..

"Chris in NC" is on both forums. Ping him and he'll intro you at BITBR.

Bests
Dave

bonnxton

Scooter
Sweet Ride!

thanks Mike .
I really like the 270 motors vibe. Surprised how much.
This bike has got quite a following. Amazing really, it's "just" a Bonnie with a different pipes and crank. Kudos to Triumph for spotting the potential.
I honestly wasn't crazy about it when it first came out but it grew on me and when you see what people do with them...
Good stuff.
Dave