I picked a big green one.

bonnxton

Scooter
Got my new 2010 on Friday.
Like it a lot.
I've been a Bonnie owner since day 1 (April 2001) but something about this Scrambler got me reaching for the wallet again.

Cheers
Dave
Arlington VA

Attachments

• scram2.jpg
    scram2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0

bonnxton

Scooter
Cheers Bona
I could have had a nice black 09 new for Over a grand less but WTF eh?
Surprised how much I like the rhythm and sound of the 270 motor.
Quite nice even stock.
Dave

Last edited:

strokerlmt

Great buy.....I was going to echo someone here....the color reminds me of Steve Mc and The Great Escape....
Have fun....
LMT

nohawk

Rocker
That's the one I want if I can't find a blue and white 06. I look forward to seeing what you do to it!

I like that colour to. There was another guy on this forum who had a camouflage factory paint job. Loved that one as well but cant find it now?

Orange Rulez
Sorry to get off track but have you posted a pic of yours? I saw an Orange scrambler (was a Steve Mcqueen one-off at bathurst) and was actually awesome. Could not take a picture as shop closed and windows tinted but next time I am there I will. Too scared I may buy it tho

blumtnman

Scooter
Orange?

Sorry to get off track but have you posted a pic of yours? I saw an Orange scrambler (was a Steve Mcqueen one-off at bathurst) and was actually awesome. Could not take a picture as shop closed and windows tinted but next time I am there I will. Too scared I may buy it tho

That Orange Scrambler is owned by the the guy at Bikers Motorcycles of Bathurst. Very trick looking thing, very highly modified as well.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Got my new 2010 on Friday.
Like it a lot.
I've been a Bonnie owner since day 1 (April 2001) but something about this Scrambler got me reaching for the wallet again.

Cheers
Dave
Arlington VA

Hey Dave.... I got the exact same one myself today. I love this bike. I traded in my 2002 Bonnie. Like you it was about time for an upgrade and this Scrambler is awesome. I was able to get the Arrow Exhaust and applied the $500 in accessories Triumph is currently offering.

Ride on Brotha'

album.php

Last edited:

bonnxton

Scooter
Roy
Solid!
I'm waiting on the pipe.
You like it?
Have you been on the NTBF ralliies in NC?
Enjoy your new wheels.
Dave