Home Protection...what do you use?

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Perimiter of the property is covered with land mines followed by tripwires activating napalm. Then closer to the house are the claymore mines. If someone makes it to the house then a couple thousand gallons of sulphuric acid rains down. Next phase is a group of highly trained ninja's. If you happen to breech my house beyond the ninja's then I will hit you in the face with an RPG that I keep by my night stand. If the RPG fails to hit you then I have SEAL team six members in my guest room. If you get past them, then by all means you win.

koifarm

Hooligan
Perimiter of the property is covered with land mines followed by tripwires activating napalm. Then closer to the house are the claymore mines. If someone makes it to the house then a couple thousand gallons of sulphuric acid rains down. Next phase is a group of highly trained ninja's. If you happen to breech my house beyond the ninja's then I will hit you in the face with an RPG that I keep by my night stand. If the RPG fails to hit you then I have SEAL team six members in my guest room. If you get past them, then by all means you win.

Gotta love a guy who's fucking PREPARED !......:fight: :lol3:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer

So much for letting the kids go out and play! By all means though, invite the pesky neighbors' cat over :D

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
The Ace Cafe... Lounge, BS, Hang out, nearly anything goes.

I bet there ARE gun forums out there... gun forums where you can't talk about anything but guns. I also bet there are motorcycle forums out there where the only thing allowed to talk about is motorcycles. I'm glad this isn't either of 'em. :)

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I bet there ARE gun forums out there... gun forums where you can't talk about anything but guns. I also bet there are motorcycle forums out there where the only thing allowed to talk about is motorcycles. I'm glad this isn't either of 'em. :)

Amen (oops, I just included religion!) :lol3::banana:

msc66

Two Stroke
Huh... I haven't seen anything posted here that remotely resembles paranoia. Just some good folk that value their families and aren't willing to continually take their chances playing the odds. To write them off as 'paranoid mf'ers' just because they don't share the same philosophy as you seems pretty narrow minded to me. I own guns, but don't use them for home protection... not yet anyway. If my 'well established' neighborhood continues to decline at the rate it has over the past several years however, I can see the point where my 12 ga. may be making an appearance by my bedside at night. :D

The paranoid part was a joke. Hence the smiley face. I don't write anyone off for a difference of opinion. We're all entitled to our own.

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
Good to know, Mike (and I did notice your smiley). It's just that I realize when someone makes a sarcastic joke there's almost always more behind it than just a sarcastic joke. However... I totally agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Maybe I mistakenly read more into your post than I should have. If so, I apologize. If not, I was still kinda being an ass and would like to apologize anyway. Guns or no guns, it's all good discussion as far as I'm concerned and hope you feel the same.

msc66

Two Stroke
Good to know, Mike (and I did notice your smiley). It's just that I realize when someone makes a sarcastic joke there's almost always more behind it than just a sarcastic joke. However... I totally agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Maybe I mistakenly read more into your post than I should have. If so, I apologize. If not, I was still kinda being an ass and would like to apologize anyway. Guns or no guns, it's all good discussion as far as I'm concerned and hope you feel the same.

All is well. I have to remember too that I'm not standing in a group of friends and things can often be mis-interpreted on the interwebs. In the big picture, hopefully none of us will ever have to test our chosen means of security.

koifarm

Hooligan
Being prepared

As a shining example of those who believe that preparation is the key to self defense I submit the following photograph.

tumblr_lqao8gyAnz1qdkl1co1_1280.jpg

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
thanks man...they are never more than 4.2 nano seconds from him! They really are his guardians in every which way.