Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

loxpump

Rocker
Hope this has not been previously posted. Love the orange...

9539Copy_of_JP_KTM__51_.jpg

I don't care if she was previously posted. That's one fine piece of female flesh.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Hey Pikey...is that a Brough Superior she is straddling? That pic is classic

I've always loved the Broughs...no wonder why they are so pricey with accessories like that!!!

brough-superior-ss100.jpg

Last edited:
B06Tang,

The bike is actually a replica rather than original but correct in every detail. The chick is some French supermodel called Charlotte Poutrel and I blagged the pic off of The Vintagent blog which has some very cool stuff if you are not already familiar with the site:

http://www.thevintagent.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Pikey.

ivar

TT Racer
I agree that the Brough is fantastic bike - and IMO the heart of the bike, the JAP 1000cc V-twin is one of the most beautiful engines ever

imagine the SS100 - guaranteed to reach 100mph or more -in the early 30ies!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
The Brough was the Rolls Royce of motorcycles back in the day. The one motorcycle where there was absolutely zero corner cutting in putting the bike together. I saw a few of these bikes in the motorcycle museum in Birmingham, UK and it is awesome how these stand the test of time with looks, design, appearance, etc. Not too many of the V-twin bikes coming out of the UK but that is one hell of a machine. Maybe we should start a babes on Broughs thread!