Hi from Central California

mtnbandit

Scooter
I just got my 2012 Triumph T100 Bonneville 110th anniversary edition in December 2014.
Very happy with the motorcycle.
I can ride year round here so I'll get plenty of good rides on this bike.
Cheers,
Brent

Attachments

• IMG_5969.jpg
    IMG_5969.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Hey Brent….welcome….been in your area numerous times. I am in Cambria. Enjoy the site and folks here... post some pics……
LMT

Last edited:

mtnbandit

Scooter
Cambria

Hey Brent….welcome….been in your area numerous times. I am in Cambria. Enjoy the site and folks here... post some pics……
LMT

Hi Stroker, I've ridden to Cambria many times. Sometimes over Hunter Liggett , sometimes 41 to Atascadero or 46 Morrow Bay, Cambria. Many wonderful roads to get to the coast. Beautiful area.
Brent

Last edited by a moderator:

strokerlmt

Hi Stroker, I've ridden to Cambria many times. Sometimes over Hunter Liggett , sometimes 41 to Atascadero or 46 Morrow Bay, Cambria. Many wonderful roads to get to the coast. Beautiful area.
Brent

Brent…..let me know when you will be here again….thx
LMT

mtnbandit

Scooter
Arizona

My cousin and his wife are residents of Lethbridge, Alberta, but they, for some reason spend the Winter in Arizona.
Unfortunately they don't ride but I make up for their lack of having fun.

Socketman66

Scooter
Greetings Brent, from a fellow newbie to the NBR forum. You've got a great looking machine there. I wouldn't mention that you can ride your bike year round too often as you'll drive us poor northerners nuts with jealousy:).

Cheers from Canada