Hello

Hi, Biggsy from London, ride a 2013 efi Thruxton, have a garaged T140 bonnie
:brit::sweden::canada::iceland::australia::scotland::brit::

Welcome aboard! Please provide proof of life photographs of that T140...thank you.

:D

Will do at a later date, my phone camera is broken, I need an upgrade. Lame, I know. Been threatening to post pictures of what I see at the ace cafe on rat, cause I live close to the ace! The T140 is a project in waiting. Bought it new in 1981 but siezd if many moons ago.
Biggsy

strokerlmt

Welcome Biggsy…….I agree with BO6Tang…..I believe the 13 Thrux but we need proof of life (like that BO) of the T140 or for now ya just have one bike.
Welcome enjoy the site and folks
LMT

Welcome Biggsy…….I agree with BO6Tang…..I believe the 13 Thrux but we need proof of life (like that BO) of the T140 or for now ya just have one bike.
Welcome enjoy the site and folks
LMT

True,true. I will endeavour to post a picture in the next few weeks! Frightened to take the cover off the poor thing, it will break my heart!!!

Bit strong, getting slaughtered for having only one bike! I'm new, be gentle:finger2:

Until I post my T140, I will be known as 'Biggsy one bike'

Roger

Street Tracker
Hi Biggsy. I believe ya. That's you on your T140 in your profile pic. The boys in the UK are getting more and more representation here on NBR if this keeps up. Good stuff.

strokerlmt

Roger hang on now. Biggsy doesn't get a pass for the profile picture and the camera doesn't work. Still only ONE ride until we some real pics. We make up the rules as we go along ;-)))))
LMT

Roger

Street Tracker
Huh? What was I doing? But I do pay attention... seriously.

pay_attention_1_calvin.gif

HAHA Biggsy. You put yourself on the spot now.

-but I still believe you :D

Hi Biggsy. I believe ya. That's you on your T140 in your profile pic. The boys in the UK are getting more and more representation here on NBR if this keeps up. Good stuff.

Photo taken at the Ace, Triton day, this year. Father and son, pulled up on 2 Tritons they had built, the son kindly let me sit on his ride and my mate took the photo. One of the best looking Triton's I had ever seen. God I wish it was mine!

Biggsy 'One bike' Rocker

Roger

Street Tracker
Thanks for clearing that up Biggsy. But that was fun while it lasted. Now that I take a closer look at your avatar, that Norton engine does stand out. You said a father and a son brought those to the Ace. Very nice.

Thanks for clearing that up Biggsy. But that was fun while it lasted. Now that I take a closer look at your avatar, that Norton engine does stand out. You said a father and a son brought those to the Ace. Very nice.

Roger, fella.
Sorry to be picky...............but I'm getting my arse kicked, in a nice way I might add (Biggsy one bike)!
Triton, Triumph engine in a Norton frame. If my memory serves me right, it was a pre-unit Triumph engine in a Norton Wideline frame with roadholder forks. It was a different take on your average Triton, as there was a lot of black, powder coat, me thinks, wheels etc. It was stunning, but the joy was it was father & son.
When and if, I get my bloody phone changed I will start posting pic's from the Ace. Not always but sometimes the bikes are stunning, ooh and my T140:flag:
Biggsy