My New Ride

Alobar

Scooter
First post here in the forum. Looking forward to hanging out.

6005622125_75f0ebda92_z.jpg

6006165574_a447e7a662_z.jpg

6006165894_1031ce4c6f_z.jpg

6006166154_6027426b4f_z.jpg

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Nice ride man! Did you do the mods yourself?

You'll find a lot of information, help, and ways to spend money here!

Alobar

Scooter
I didn't do the mods myself, but I sure like the way they turned out!

I've already found a way to spend money and ordered an 8 ball choke pull!

Mike Britton

Two Stroke
I had an Avon Super Venom on the front of my '68 Bonnie and didn't like the way it felt in the turns. Do you like the Pro X's? They look like a good all round tire.
I have a Perelli, sorry, I'm not home to tell you which one, on the front of my '06 Scram, and don't care much for it either. I may just be old school enough to be hooked on K 70s.
BTW, welcome to the gang. I'm a newbe here too, and have gotten some really good advice from these guys. Mike

Last edited:

Alobar

Scooter
I like the tires so far. I don't notice anything that bothers me about them, but I am coming from pretty much riding dirt bikes so I don't have a lot to compare to. This is my first street bike.

Rich

moped
I like the tires so far. I don't notice anything that bothers me about them, but I am coming from pretty much riding dirt bikes so I don't have a lot to compare to. This is my first street bike.

I rode dirt bikes, (Husky, and KTM) from late 70's to early 90's, then went back to street bikes. Rode many enduros in Colorado. This was my first year to bring a street bike up there. Had a ball. I stayed in Breck the first week I was there. Rode everyday. I was on a Sprint which belongs to a friend here in Houston, didn't want to mess with jetting my Thruxton for the trip. Sea level to 9700 ft. is a trip! Here's a view from the other side of the road, taken on the 4th of July. I made 5 passes that day. Welcome to the site. Maybe next year we can do a couple of rides. Not many bikes in Breckenridge, that I saw anyway. Just a few tourists. LIke me. :)

Rich

IMG_0428.JPG