Found These Under My Seat

Mayor08

Scooter
Well, I pulled my stock seat out of storage and all of the rubber grommits are in place so they're probably off of my gel seat that I dropped off at the dealer on Saturday for warranty replacement. If the seat is replaced (as I was assured it would be) AND the new one has ALL of the grommits in place then I will give the two I have in the picture to the first poster who asked for them for the cost of shipping only...call it good Karma...

and for the record I like the bugs especially when I forget about them and they surprize me for a half of a second!

koifarm

Hooligan
There is a skunk in the henhouse.....or...those bugs are mating and reproducing on this forum....hmmmmm....
Bug people Unite!!

KingBear

Hooligan
Well, I pulled my stock seat out of storage and all of the rubber grommits are in place so they're probably off of my gel seat that I dropped off at the dealer on Saturday for warranty replacement. If the seat is replaced (as I was assured it would be) AND the new one has ALL of the grommits in place then I will give the two I have in the picture to the first poster who asked for them for the cost of shipping only...call it good Karma...
I'll take 'em off your hands, Mayor. That would put my saddle right again, and I'd be helping your Karma. I'd call that a win/win situation! :)