Found These Under My Seat

Mayor08

Scooter
I found these rubber grommits under my seat over the weekend when I removed it I don't know where they go but have a guess. Do any of you know?

Attachments

• HOME 029.jpg
    HOME 029.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Bug, what bug?

PS...ya what koifarm....get rid of the fucking bug:chair:

Something bugging ya stroker????
Now Stroker, an astute observer of the Avatar on my posts would surely notice that the bug in the avatar is actually a sidecar bug....and is practicing figure eights, which is a basic sidecar maneuver that all of us hack drivers know well.
The same bug figure eight maneuver can also be quite hypnotic to some observers, and likely is what is affecting you when you are "bugged".
The best way to deal with the bug/avatar is to focus closely on the bug, breathe deeply and in a trance like state repeat your mantra over and over.....if you don't have a mantra just use a generic one like
"I am the bug, I am the bug, I am the bug" Soon you will become one with the bug and begin to admire it's clockwork like movement, and at the same time you will become relaxed and peaceful.....

Last edited:

strokerlmt

Mayor....u don't need them....just mail them to me ....what is 10 bucks.....

K....instead of strain at da bug I will drink a beer ;-))

Gretsch

Rocker
They're off of the factory muffler to prevent the side-stand from hitting.

I've never thought of using them as butt plugs, but hey if you're into that kind of thing... I'd wash them real good first....and I'd wash them really REALLY well afterwords.

On second thought, just don't put them in your butt.

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Yeah right! Thanks a lot you guys.
The missus called the cops on me didn't she.

Found me runnin' round the house with one rubber plug up my arse, one in my ear and chanting, "I am the bug. I am the bug.."

Shiiiiiit!!!!

Gretsch

Rocker

Found me runnin' round the house with one rubber plug up my arse, one in my ear and chanting, "I am the bug. I am the bug.."

Shiiiiiit!!!!

Australians are weird. That's why I get along so well with y'all ....

koifarm

Hooligan
Omg

Shiiiiiit!!!!

Thank You for the nice visual on that one....

:lol3:

koifarm

Hooligan
Okay but......

+1
Shit moving around on the screen while reading is fucking annoying as hell.

Youse guys need to grow thicker skins....if a little bug is bugging ya, learn how to ignore it.....now I'll never get rid of it.....:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::crazy: