Boy Floats Away In Balloon !!

koifarm

Hooligan
They probably will doc, pretty standard in these parts especially with the coast guard....I agree though....somehow that little shit kid doesn't come off as sorry about the whole thing, kinda cocky....recon I'd slit his throat if he was mine..or sell him off somewhere....

Gretsch

Rocker
A much cooler Balloon Boy.

Alex%20and%20Balloon%20boy.jpg

Gretsch

Rocker
They probably will doc, pretty standard in these parts especially with the coast guard....I agree though....somehow that little shit kid doesn't come off as sorry about the whole thing, kinda cocky....recon I'd slit his throat if he was mine..or sell him off somewhere....

It's not really the kids fault. His parents have fucked him up beyond hope.

Child services + forced sterilization = FTW

whyme

TT Racer
take a look at their videos. Kids grow up fast enough and learn enough bad behavior without their parents teaching them as well. I as no perfect angel as well as my father, but I did not know that until I was much older.

Asshole parents!!

normandy

Street Tracker
Amen, you need a licence to do everything on the planet these days but any moron can pump out sprogs at will.

Amen, you need a licence to do everything on the planet these days but any moron can pump out sprogs at will.

yup I agree, the more kids they have here in the States the more welfare money they get. Mom can't work, she's gotta stay home with the rats, err kids, because they can't afford child care.

This planet is going to be overrun with (more) morons.

Gretsch

Rocker
yup I agree, the more kids they have here in the States the more welfare money they get. Mom can't work, she's gotta stay home with the rats, err kids, because they can't afford child care.

This planet is going to be overrun with (more) morons.

You said it mang. We're all fucked, except the morons. They're fucked too but mercifully they're too dumb to know it.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
My wife and I made 3 good ones. Scholars,polite, handy with a wrench, capable of shutting up, good dirt bike and street bike riders,etc.

Thats three. We did what we could, but the morons outpaced us by about a billion.

koifarm

Hooligan
And right you are Gretsch!

It's not really the kids fault. His parents have fucked him up beyond hope.

Child services + forced sterilization = FTW

Have to agree with you, perhaps I should slit his father's throat or sell him off....there may be hope for the kids yet.....

Gretsch

Rocker
Have to agree with you, perhaps I should slit his father's throat or sell him off....there may be hope for the kids yet.....

I think if we just slit his vas deferens and finish what nature started (lobotomy) he could be a useful troglodyte. It makes you wonder if Eugenics wasn't such a bad idea.

Damn, the older I get the grumpier I am.

P.S. The Eugenics thing is a joke so don't anyone get their panties in a twist. Eugenics was/is EVIL.

Last edited:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, at least they're in Ft. Collins. Denver area has enough nuts running around. I hope they get billed for all the rescue efforts.

Gretsch

Rocker
No shock that this was a fake. Again, someone call fucking child services and have these kids taken away PLEASE!

Remember to spay/neuter your village idiot(s).