First ride Wow!!!!

If you've been there for that long you gotta be Tallmadge. What department you in? Where'd you get your bike? I bought a black and white t100 from Northern Ohio Ducati- Triumph a week ago today.
f8cf2e5b.jpg

T100JIP

Scooter
Badlionsfan
TDM dept. I came real close to getting the Black and White one, very classy.
of course, I like the Green and White too!~

I worked there from 97-03. Was in the first entry level sales group, then bounced from sr sales to atech and back. First name is Ben, on the phone and in real life.

T100JIP

Scooter
badlionsfan
I should know you by sight, my phone name was Rocky...maybe I'll see you riding around...if it quits raining! Mine is the Vintage Cream and Chocolate

T100JIP

Scooter
badlionsfan

Ben, I'm positive I remember you, I started in Dec 1993..Yes, we saw the Vintage Cream and Chocolate at the m/c show in Janurary at the IX Center.
Now if it'd only stop raining...

Supposed to be nice tomorrow. I'd like to have this thing broke in before July.

I remember your stage name, just can't place it or remember your legal name.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
What's all this speak about Summit having it's personel using alias's? I thought only folks in broadcast radio(and callcenter people from India) did that.
So what's the lowdown on this?

Deano

Two Stroke
Just goin back to the thread subject for a sec guys. The T100's look gorgeous and I'm sure you will love this machine dude, but dont be scared to run her in at a reasonable rate. There will be good info in the older posts somewhere. I have a friend who ran his scrambler in very carefully and slow, and I ran mine in carefully and fast, and you can certainly feel the difference when you ride these two back to back. Just run her up a bit, without screaming it, you wont be anywhere near redline.
Enjoy.

T100JIP

Scooter
Stars..
In a very large company,there can be many people with the same name. In that case an alternate name was selected to avoid confusion, that's all, no conspiracy or anything.
I do have a question about the breaking in procedure though. My dealer says 250-300 miles before taking it on the highway for an hour at 65 mph. Does this sound reasonable? It's really loafing along at highway speeds, but I don't want problems either. Thanks, T100JIP

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Ride it like you stole it!

Also, if you'd been riding instead of posting, you might already *be* at 250-300 miles. Just sayin'!!!!

T100JIP

Scooter
Blue J,
Point taken, but if it wasn't raining daily, I wouldn't be posting....just passin' the time here.
Sorry if it bothered ya'
T100JIP

It's not just the rain, it's the 45 degree temps that make the rain extra special. How many miles ya up to T100JIP? I've managed just over 300 now.