First ride Wow!!!!

T100JIP

Scooter
Gents,

I took delivery of my 2011 T100 yesterday. I have never ridden one till then, not even a test ride. All I can say is that EFI is soooo responsive. A noticable difference over any carbureted bike that I've ridden. I think I'm gonna like this. I only have 25 or so miles on it now, it feels tight, as it should. The whole riding experiance so far is much more than I expected. I can't wait till it gets run-in. Great job Triumph!

T100JIP

koifarm

Hooligan
Amazing bikes are they not? Glad you are riding one of the most famous classic styles of Brit bikes....hope to hear more of your escapades....
Welcome to the forum....

mark66

TT Racer
Congrats on the new T100!! Best feeling in the world isn't it, to head out on something new. Great bike.

T100JIP

Scooter
Gents,
Triumph nailed it on this one! The riding position is perfect for me, that was important to me. What fooled me was the old axiom that Noise= speed or power. We all know that ain't always so. It is so responsive, yet, what's the word I want, "Stealthy"? Is that a word? Walk silently but carry a big stick, I guess. Great for me, I'm totally OK with quiet. So are my neighbors! I leave for work at 4:30am.

It's been raining so much, I'll just have to polish it till the next outing..
T100JIP

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Congrats man,

They get better with age, still run perfect but the character comes out. Ride her hard. I did - not brutally hard - but very spirited at break in. My bike is quick.

Best of luck!!

Sal Paradise

Congrats...My 2007 that I got brand new with 0.0 miles in 2008 already has close to 39k miles...so that should tell you something.

My good friend (whose actually on here too but not so much) has a 2010 SE and loves it. He put Predators on there and Im really tempted to do the same on mine.

I have been riding bikes since 16 I,m 60 now owned numerous bikes over the years including two Nortons and five Triumphs. Bought a carry over 2010 t100 last fall. I've ridden it about 500 miles so far. It's been a long Mn. winter. My reactions are this motorcycle is one of the most satisfying bikes on the market. I have had more fun riding around at 50 to 60 mph than should be allowed. enjoying the ride rather than the horsepower. Extremely smooth shifts like butter and the sound with the predators is amazing.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I could deal with more power but its totally fine. If you need more power, just wring it's neck a little bit.
In some ways its more fun that way.

Bigted

Two Stroke
Congratulations, you're going to ask yourself why you waited so long. You might consider disabling your air injection as soon as you can as this will help keep your pipes from blueing/browning/getting splotchy.

T100JIP

Scooter
Well Guys, thanks for the congratulations and encouragement! The last new bike I had was a 1981 Ducati. I ride a little differently now. Though, I couln't be happier with the choice and purchase. It's true, modifications are in my blood ( my employer is maybe the largest speed equipment retailer), I have a BSA 441 cafe racer to play with, it is fairly loud. So, I think I'll just enjoy the T100 as it is , till I can't stand it anymore! Thanks for welcoming me to the forum...T100JIP

Kappy

Two Stroke
Congrats ! You have done the right thing!

I always wanted a Bonneville and when I saw a picture I fell in love and ordered one straight away through the internet from a dealer 6000km away from where I actually live.
The best purchase I have ever done ! I just love riding her -:)

Well Guys, thanks for the congratulations and encouragement! The last new bike I had was a 1981 Ducati. I ride a little differently now. Though, I couln't be happier with the choice and purchase. It's true, modifications are in my blood ( my employer is maybe the largest speed equipment retailer), I have a BSA 441 cafe racer to play with, it is fairly loud. So, I think I'll just enjoy the T100 as it is , till I can't stand it anymore! Thanks for welcoming me to the forum...T100JIP

Do you work for Summit Racing? Pm me if you don't wanna answer publicly. I put in 6 years there.