Drinking on the forum

Wow, an eclectic bunch in this here virtual pub. Good stuff gentlemen - I raise a glass to you all. Drinkers and non-drinkers alike. :)

Actually, my absolute favourite drink is good old H2O. Like Sweat, I probably drink a gallon or more a day - cools me down, flushes out the toxins (booze in my case!), fills me up and generally makes me feel great.

Tooheys old Beer and just sit back and post. Or Scotch and water and the regretable posts start :)

My choice to Pikey Cant stand what Chang does to me!

I can relate to both of those comments Music - I used to be reknowned for getting wasted and jovially ripping into people on another forum (GT-Rider). I try to limit the "regrettable" posts here as I don't know any of you guys personally so people might take my "humour" the wrong way.

I also fucking hate Chang - disgusting taste and leaves you with an unbelievable "changover". Only took me 1 time to learn that. I used to run a bar/resto 5 years ago when I first moved here and advertised as having "the cheapest, coldest Chang in town". At 45thb a large bottle (about US$1 back then), it was damn cheap and some people would take full advantage - shoulda seen them the next day. Not nice.....

Cheers, :beer:

Pikey.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I thought TOPO CHICO was a hand puppet on the Ed Sullivan show.

Welcome back cynr1023.... and thanks again.

I thought TOPO CHICO was a hand puppet on the Ed Sullivan show.

Welcome back cynr1023.... and thanks again.

nope, imported mineral water from Mexico:

6023.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Guess we're the lushes in the crowd:

Typical day:

Glass of wine (red or white, depends on the weather and what's for dinner) or a margarita or tequila gimlet shortly after arrival home from work.

Repeat from above list (possibly switching depending on what's for dinner) during dinner.

Evening cocktail: one of above (although if wine was involved earlier probably not wine at this point) or any one of a bunch of single malts, neat (Talisker 18, Dalmore, Lagavulin DE, etc.).

Bedtime cocktail: tequila gimlet or another couple fingers of scotch or limoncello on lots or rocks or (rarely) a Godfather.

Nighty-night!!!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Jager over a few cubes of ice. Or some kinda beer. I like it all but really strong IPAs the milder ones are great. Asahi Kuronama Black is by far my favorite

mark66

TT Racer
Have a sixer of Newcastle and a sixer of Rolling Rock in the fridge as well as a bottle of 21 year old Glen Livet. It's good to be back in the states where I can have a drink.

Yeah, Welcome home cynr. Enjoy that drink, you certainly deserve it. Mark

Bonniebret

Rocker
Diet Coke. As of today I've been sober 14 years.

Welcome home cynr! Thank you for your service. Enjoy that drink, you earned it, man.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
are you fucking kidding me?

I love Jager, a lot, but sipping it on ice? EwwW!

Only reason I switched to a glass was that I got chastised for drinking straight out of the bottle. I love me some jäger. It's the on thing that doesn't give me hangovers no matter how much of it I drink

tezza

Street Tracker
its been nearly 2 yrs since i got out of rehab.no drugs no spirits no beer just cofee after 30 yrs substance abuse(ones too many. 1,000s not enough) so drink and smoke up one for me boys,good luck to you all. ps, good on you Bonniebret one day at a time eh!

sixtysix

Scooter
Hey Pikey, being from England I love the tanglefoot, I think it got my feet tangled more than once!.Next time your on line go to YOU TUBE and look for "FIZZY DAYS" a short movie in four parts I think you'll like it
Cheers

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Good on y'all who are staying clean and off of the sauce, keep it that way! I'll toast one to keeping y'all clean!

monty

Street Tracker
The workbench at one end of my garage.
I like beer.
Monty.

Attachments

• caravan2010a 047.jpg
    caravan2010a 047.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0

BobM

Two Stroke
Quit drinking and smoking 3 yrs ago, Sam Adams and Mr Beam and I were to close, and Marlboro's are not your friend. Today it's Espresso, RC, Coke, Iced Tea or Lemonade.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I thought to myself - they are going to run out of Summer Ale !! Next time I go into the beer store there will just be Octoberfest.. So in a panic I ran down to the beer store and got the very last 12 pack of Sam Summer Ale. It was hidden in the back, but I dug it out. Beer man says thats it, there aint no more till next year,...... but I got these precious 12 for this weekend.Its still summer....

summer-ale-ol-skool.jpg

Last edited: