Day in/out Boot Recs

Mofles

Scooter
i use these tourmaster response boots. very comfy except when i crouch on my toes. the toe box digs into the top of my foot a bit.
Tour-Master-Response-WP-2.0-Road-Boots.jpg

Trebo

Scooter
Got a pair of the 10 lace Doc Martens that Blues and OxB recommended. Brown. They're are fitting the bill nicely to this point.

KingBear

Hooligan
I wore a pair of Hi Tech boots for years, hated them. Now wearing the 8-lace Doc model 1460 in brown and loving them. Especially the brown part. Black is just so ordinary. ;)

Trebo

Scooter
Yeah, the Brown was a conscious decision to not get Black (which is weird, because I love my Black Bonnie).

I haven't started looking yet, but my next quest is for something that likely doesn't exist - a well-made brown leather jacket, maybe with some white chest/arm stripes, and light armor. Fictional? Probably.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
I haven't started looking yet, but my next quest is for something that likely doesn't exist - a well-made brown leather jacket, maybe with some white chest/arm stripes, and light armor. Fictional? Probably.

I got one word for you: eBay. I have gotten some great vintage leather motorcycle jackets on eBay in the past including 8 original WWII flight jackets! I recommend searching for vintage Vanson jackets. I've got two and they are really well-made and good protection with or without armor. Use mine everyday....